Crossen released | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Crossen released

I don't care for him in the least. A clean break is needed, you can find someone with better instincts rather easily, even though they won't possess his athleticism. He's a liability as far as I am concerned and I am an Ohio State fan who would cut him slack, if he deserved it.

There hasn't been a defensive player over the last 3 years I've watched closer than Baker. He needs to go.

I want to draft Edgerrin Cooper in round 2.

You and I disagree on more than a few things...but we agree here.

I don't care for him in the least. A clean break is needed, you can find someone with better instincts rather easily, even though they won't possess his athleticism. He's a liability as far as I am concerned and I am an Ohio State fan who would cut him slack, if he deserved it.

There hasn't been a defensive player over the last 3 years I've watched closer than Baker. He needs to go.

I want to draft Edgerrin Cooper in round 2.

He’s our best coverage linebacker and great in blitzing. The issue is we used him like an every down linebacker. He’s a second and 3rd down lb who we tried to use as an every down linebacker.

He’s our best coverage linebacker and great in blitzing. The issue is we used him like an every down linebacker. He’s a second and 3rd down lb who we tried to use as an every down linebacker.

You see what you want to see. His football instincts are piss poor as evidenced by his lack of awareness on his injury. He's absolutely not worth $10M in cap space, even if we had it.

He runs fast, yes.

He's the easiest cut for me.

You see what you want to see. His football instincts are piss poor as evidenced by his lack of awareness on his injury. He's absolutely not worth $10M in cap space, even if we had it.

He runs fast, yes.

He's the easiest cut for me.

I mean everything I said is backed up by off not just making **** up…

IMG_7747.png

70’s coverage is great score and high 70’s/87 is an elite rushing grade. Have to pay him 4 million even to cut him if you can bring him back on a 3 year 18 million it’s a no brainer.

I mean everything I said is backed up by off not just making **** up…

View attachment 162220

70’s coverage is great score and high 70’s/87 is an elite rushing grade. Have to pay him 4 million even to cut him if you can bring him back on a 3 year 18 million it’s a no brainer.

I am never not watching where 55 is on the field. He can run but he can't do much more than that, like get out of the way when a safety is about to wipe him out.

He's all athlete.

Lol why would a coach be released instead of fired?
I misread it quickly, a harmless error that several others read at first look too. Sometimes I am on my phone and don't have time to dissect every word...it was a quick look/thought and my mind formed a quick connection to Crossman. Jeez, you should be The POTUS's doctor

Never really understood paying special teams aces in free agency that don’t contribute at their listed positions. Especially with the new rules that take the kickoff out of the game.

Bigger issue is that he just isn't a very good player. He's an ok but not great special teamer who should never be more than your 5th corner on the roster.
His game was speed, I imagine injuries and time has taken its toll

#Dolphins releasing veteran corner and special teams ace Keion Crossen, per a league source @KPRC2

Special teams ace?

Whaaaat?

I misread it quickly, a harmless error that several others read at first look too. Sometimes I am on my phone and don't have time to dissect every word...it was a quick look/thought and my mind formed a quick connection to Crossman. Jeez, you should be The POTUS's doctor
Lol I was joking hence the “lol” relax

PFF does get it wrong though in grades, especially if you're a recognizable name.

Baker is fast, but cerebrally he's not present. He's an attack and go player. He has a role, but not at 14 million. He's a good 3-5 million 2nd starter at off ball lber...he was miscast in Miami at inside out of necessity.

I'm hoping we, Weaver, places instincts, processing, and processing speed higher than elite athleticism in our linebackers moving forward. Give me a Spillane type over a Baker type and our D vastly improves in both run and pass, even though the tick in athleticism would be off, his play speed is better due to instincts and processing speed.

Jmo...

Back
Top Bottom