Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket/division Final - Elite 8 - (5) 13marino13 Vs (10) Digital

Who will make it to the Final Four?

• 13marino13

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Digital

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If women drink a glass of red wine, it increases the chance of a stroke.
04a77c78c7ee6c75c81f288b07979131.jpg

If she drinks the whole bottle, she might even give it a little suck.

Three women are sitting at a bar arguing over who has the biggest vagina.
“The first girl says, ‘My boyfriend can fit a whole fist up there.’ The second girl says, ‘Ha, my boyfriend can fit two fists and a foot.’ The third girl just smiles as she slides down the bar stool.”
images

Three women are sitting at a bar arguing over who has the biggest vagina.
“The first girl says, ‘My boyfriend can fit a whole fist up there.’ The second girl says, ‘Ha, my boyfriend can fit two fists and a foot.’ The third girl just smiles as she slides down the bar stool.”
images
Three men were sitting around a campfire ... A New Yorker, a Texan, and a West Virginian.

As they sat telling tales, the topic turned to their women.

The New Yorker said, “Our females have legs so long they wrap around you for days and you can’t pry them from your waist until they milk you!”

“Aw, ****!” exclaimed the Texan, “Our gals have titties so big they blot out the very stars in the sky!”

The West Virginian sat up, spread his arms as wide as they’d go and said, “Our women have pussies THIS WIDE!”

After a pause, the New Yorker and the Texan began to laugh uncontrollably until one of them asked, “Then how do you **** them?”

The West Virginian sat back, propped his feet up on a rock, grinned, and proclaimed, “They stretch.”

Three men were sitting around a campfire ... A New Yorker, a Texan, and a West Virginian.

The New Yorker said, “Our females have legs so long they wrap around you for days and you can’t pry them from your waist until they milk you!”

“Aw, ****!” exclaimed the Texan, “Our gals have titties so big they blot out the very stars in the sky!”

The West Virginian sat up, spread his arms as wide as they’d go and said, “Our women have pussies THIS WIDE!”

After a pause, the New Yorker and the Texan began to laugh uncontrollably until one of them asked, “Then how do you **** them?”

The West Virginian sat back, propped his feet up on a rock, grinned, and proclaimed, “They stretch.”
Thanks Bump, ef'in classic!

Mining more than coal I see, good on ya Legend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom