Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Sclsu Mud Dogs Vs (10) Digital | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Sclsu Mud Dogs Vs (10) Digital

Who will do it?

• SCLSU Mud Dogs

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Digital

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A'ight stop whatcha doin', because I'm about to ruin, the image and the style that ya used to. I look funny, but yo I'm making money see, so yo world I hope you're ready for me. Now gather round. I'm the new fool in town, and my sound is laid down by the Underground. … The dance is your chance to do the Hump.

A'ight stop whatcha doin', because I'm about to ruin, the image and the style that ya used to. I look funny, but yo I'm making money see, so yo world I hope you're ready for me. Now gather round. I'm the new fool in town, and my sound is laid down by the Underground. … The dance is your chance to do the Hump.

I saw a 5' tall blonde girl kill this in karaoke when I was in college. I asked her to marry me when she stepped off the stage. Her boyfriend wasn't pleased.

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin, battle me that's a sin … bringin' the House of Pain so let's all Jump Around!

Love this song. When I DJ at our Elementary school, I play this and all the kids go apesh*t! Like a bunch of little jumping beans! You'd never believe it's a white boy wearing a Celts jersey rapping this unless you see the vid....

Love this song. When I DJ at our Elementary school, I play this and all the kids go apesh*t! Like a bunch of little jumping beans! You'd never believe it's a white boy wearing a Celts jersey rapping this unless you see the vid....
ROFL, I'd love to see that!

Mud dog must be taking a spa day

spa-day-spa-day-spa-dogs-mud-8208060.png

Pack it up, pack it in, let me begin, battle me that's a sin … bringin' the House of Pain so let's all Jump Around!

Word to your moms, I came to drop bombs
I got more rhymes than the Bible's got Psalms
And just like the Prodigal Son I've returned
Anyone stepping to me you'll get burned
'Cause I got lyrics, but you ain't got none
If you come to battle bring a shotgun!

Even better is watching the female chaperones dancing with them. Yup, I'm a dirty dog and proud of it!
Hey, that's your job to watch 'em … I mean child safety is very important, so monitoring them to make sure there's not improper conduct requires watching stuff like that.

efem if he can't take a joke!

I didn't even know he was there. I felt bad after and bought them a round. She thanked me by taking me on stage to do the male part in Shoop ... which I bombed because I was drunk and forgot there was more lines than "hey you like my bod I'm the hot rod". :lol:

I totally redeemed myself by attempting the song and dance from Poison (Bell Biv Devoe) and butchered that as well. :lol:

Thought I could be this guy or something ...

I should've stuck to the Aaron Neville impression I'd been working on. :lol:

Hey, that's your job to watch 'em … I mean child safety is very important, so monitoring them to make sure there's not improper conduct requires watching stuff like that.
eff those little bastards! I'm busy watching the Mommy's bounce!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom