Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Sclsu Mud Dogs Vs (10) Digital | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Sclsu Mud Dogs Vs (10) Digital

Who will do it?

• SCLSU Mud Dogs

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Digital

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick, I do not know why, but thought of your avatar when I saw this.
5c8855b6b4666753501361.gif
Lol wtf

Well be safe and come back tan bro!

Hey, I won the last round because Foozool didn't know he was even in the competition, and I'm not too proud to win this round by default!

(1) It ain't over till it's over
(2) By tomorrow there will be at least 100 new FH members voting who all speak spanish with a Colombian accent

:)

(1) It ain't over till it's over
(2) By tomorrow there will be at least 100 new FH members voting who all speak spanish with a Colombian accent

:)
Dang, I hadn't thought about that. It's a recruiting trip! I'm toast! ….

OK, here's the plan … if the rush of new voters starts to overwhelm me, I'm gonna start a thread in the main forum that Tannehill is secretly the son of Ivan Duque Marquez and that the entire rebuild is a political attempt to push Tannehill out! If that doesn't distract them, I'll link to one of the many threads this year that highlight a couple of the niceties of a woman. If all that doesn't work, I'll use the GPS locator to figure out exactly where Mud is at and spread rumors that he gives out cash if you ask him nicely. After that … dunno what I can do except maybe introduce 'em to Bumpus and try to distract 'em.

Ooooof bumpus the vote whore vs digital the reigning FH poster of the year I can't wait for this showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom