Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (6) J-off-her-doll Vs (3) Bumpus | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Rd 2 - (6) J-off-her-doll Vs (3) Bumpus

Who will win it and move on to the Sweet 16?

• j-off-her-doll

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Bumpus

Votes: 21 72.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rules state: No Full Frontal Nudity.

Why do you want to see my junk anyway? I’m trying to inspire votes, not jealousy and hatred. ;)
Your NYjunc is not what I wanted to see … but those nurses I wouldn't mind seeing. Point about the rules is well made. Honestly, I just wanted to make you post again … that signature is most mesmerizing.

Your NYjunc is not what I wanted to see … but those nurses I wouldn't mind seeing. Point about the rules is well made. Honestly, I just wanted to make you post again … that signature is most mesmerizing.
For real, though ... the brunette that came on duty this morning:

282f0nt.jpg

She brought me my breakfast, and I must’ve drooled a bit. She said, “Hungry, huh?”

“You have no idea”

She smiled and left to get my meds. I might buy her a continent.

14dhb7l.gif

:bumpus

For real, though ... the brunette that came on duty this morning:

282f0nt.jpg

She brought me my breakfast, and I must’ve drooled a bit. She said, “Hungry, huh?”

“You have no idea”

She smiled and left to get my meds. I might buy her a continent.

14dhb7l.gif

:bumpus
LOL. Umm …. I hope the bottom pic is of an actual turle … I said I didn't want to see any of your … ahem … personal reaction pics.

I've been staring at his sig for days!
images

Bump is a legend. Get better soon, Sir!
Thank you on both counts, Sir.

I only wish you had been more active in our contest. Due to the combination of my long standing rule that effort earns my vote, and your declaration of my Legend status ...

I believe I’m forced to award my valuable vote to the Whore.

*shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom