Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (1) Danny Vs (5) 13marino13 | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (1) Danny Vs (5) 13marino13

Who will win this battle?

• Danny

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • 13marino13

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Well played Bump, well played!

And here is my eternal salute to you Sir!

Love the song and the band and of course they got the reference from the gladiators days. For those who don't know, they use to come out to the arena before the matches would start and say...."those about to die salute you"
A little Roman history there(my dad was born in Rome)

Lots of people are Irish on this day but we Italians are still Italians.....lol
I'll probably have meatballs or lasagna tonight. The Irish get their day but good Italian food is all year long

tenor.gif

:cheers:

Hellz yeah! I'm joining the Danish National Symphony! I kid you not, there is a dude at minute 1:47 whose entire role is to slap wood. I'm sure it's all about knowing your instrument. But, believe me when I say, I'm a professional at slapping my wood.

One quick question. Do I have to be Danish to join the Danish National Symphony? Do I have to speak Danish? I do enjoy eating danishes … does that count? OK, maybe that was more than one quick question. I should probably go back to practicing my instrument.

Hellz yeah! I'm joining the Danish National Symphony! I kid you not, there is a dude at minute 1:47 whose entire role is to slap wood. I'm sure it's all about knowing your instrument. But, believe me when I say, I'm a professional at slapping my wood.

One quick question. Do I have to be Danish to join the Danish National Symphony? Do I have to speak Danish? I do enjoy eating danishes … does that count? OK, maybe that was more than one quick question. I should probably go back to practicing my instrument.
Don't let this rub you the wrong way but it may be tough to get in. I'm sure there are guys standing in line just waiting for the opportunity to slap that wood with those fine beauties in the orchestra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom