Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (1) Danny Vs (5) 13marino13 | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Csonka Bracket - Sweet 16 - (1) Danny Vs (5) 13marino13

Who will win this battle?

• Danny

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • 13marino13

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one helluva 12/6 curveball!
5c900494b633d256468606.gif

Thank goodness it wasn't a hand grenade!

Hellz yeah! I'm joining the Danish National Symphony! I kid you not, there is a dude at minute 1:47 whose entire role is to slap wood. I'm sure it's all about knowing your instrument. But, believe me when I say, I'm a professional at slapping my wood.

One quick question. Do I have to be Danish to join the Danish National Symphony? Do I have to speak Danish? I do enjoy eating danishes … does that count? OK, maybe that was more than one quick question. I should probably go back to practicing my instrument.

Don't let this rub you the wrong way but it may be tough to get in. I'm sure there are guys standing in line just waiting for the opportunity to slap that wood with those fine beauties in the orchestra.

Yeah i know them of course. They should be one of the best in the world. Don't know much about that kind of industry. But people come from all around the world to watch and be a part of them. So we got that thing going which is nice... :) Especially when we suck in everything else in sports fx. Except handball lol.

I stumbled across them on youtube some time ago. I wish they toured the States, I'd go see them. Their movie scores are awesome. Don't forget you guys have danishes going for you too. My friend @Digital here loves playing handball, I would consider him an expert in the art of hand to ball play!

I stumbled across them on youtube some time ago. I wish they toured the States, I'd go see them. Their movie scores are awesome. Don't forget you guys have danishes going for you too. My friend @Digital here loves playing handball, I would consider him an expert in the art of hand to ball play!
Hey, I'm also pretty accomplished musician, in addition to slapping wood I can play the slide tromboner pretty well … more of a solo thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom