Cuaght on the hook(Long article) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cuaght on the hook(Long article)

thanks everyone again, I understand the positive attitude, however the truth is RW was there foundation and building block. Now that he's gone, look for a rough start and climb back to the top.

~MVGM

MostValuableGM said:
thanks everyone again, I understand the positive attitude, however the truth is RW was there foundation and building block. Now that he's gone, look for a rough start and climb back to the top.

~MVGM
Now you're just getting stupid. :shakeno:

MostValuableGM said:

~MVGM
I think we know our team a little better than you do. Also, I think you guys have uphill struggle without Clinton Portis ;)

LIQUID24 said:
I think we know our team a little better than you do. Also, I think you guys have uphill struggle without Clinton Portis ;)
I only wish I could agree with you. My 5'11 165 body could run for 1000 yards behind the broncos o-line. I think they are improved from last year. Their defense is damn good as well. Thats beside the point though.

LIQUID24 said:
Well, I wouldn't say that, they did get Hearst...

:rofl4:

They drafted DJ Williams though didn't they?

Also, the Bronco's most GLARING weakness is their receiving core, with Rod Smith who's been playing a DECADE, and Ashley Lelie, who was very erratic last year. Those are their two best threats at WR. Not good.

Please.Dont blame Ricky for not getting into the playoffs.Thats the lamest excuse Ive heard so far.Ricky did what he was asked top do.Carry the offense.There is no one to blame for that other than "Conservative Dave".who couldnt think of anything else but Run Ricky Left,Run Ricky up the middle,Run Ricky right.I am not justifying Ricky. He was wrong but some blame has to be put on Dave for missusing Rickys talents.Dave always trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

saves said:
I only wish I could agree with you. My 5'11 165 body could run for 1000 yards behind the broncos o-line. I think they are improved from last year. Their defense is damn good as well. Thats beside the point though.
There not the same dominating Denver O-Line of yesteryear. Im expecting theyll still b decent, but expecting a big downfall in rushing success.

Back
Top Bottom