Current starting LB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Current starting LB's

Question mark? Besides Dansby and Wake, it is pretty obvious that the LB's SUCK!! There is NO question mark about that.

I was trying to be how should I put it? Less of kick in the teeth about it! But since you mention it they do SUCK. Except Dansby! Wake I'll say is a question mark, he needs to show he is a complete IL which includes not letting the Jets punter break his ankles!

Negativity is brutal - we had stiffs in there last year people complained we take a few stiffs out and we get more complaints..., we add Dansby still getting complaints..., of course the FO is not finished..., BTW Wake is a helluva a lot better than he is getting credited and my take - Paul Pasqualoni (sp?) is also gone for lack of leadership not standing up to Joey and not playing Wake - not to forget an even bigger blunder being unable to make adjustmenst throughout the game...

Wake is the better pass rushing OLB between the two, Moses is nothing more than a potential ridden player. Wake has the better skills between the two. & in that bucs game he had more pressures & sacks than Moses all year long.

he wasn't arguing whos better hes just stating a fact that only in 1 game did wake play olb, the rest of the snaps he was on as a DE. i dont think anyone would argue wake is better then moses.

Some may think our LBs suck. Some others may consider the first group to be dummies. Who cares?

We KNOW that CROWDER can play well. He's just not the dominant ILB. So, I wish some of his brainless bashers would put a sock in it. B SCOTT for the RAVRENS wasn't the dominant ILB there: it was R LEWIS. And on PARCELLS' Champion NY GIANTS team, G REASONS wasn't the dominant ILB: it was "PEPPER" JOHNSON. The problem here in MIAMI is that for as long as MIAMI has played a 3-4, it HASN'T HAD A DOMINANT ILB. YOU NEED BOTH. And when you HAVE both, they bolster each other's play, and you see an exponential improvement: NEITHER, w/an AYODELE, would be as good.

3-4s also require a dominant NT, too, and MIAMI doesn't have one of them, either. Nor a playmaking FS.

MIAMI is now just a NT, FS, and a little depth away from having all the pieces for a solid 3-4, and a DC who knows how to run one. This would be a "first" for MIAMI.

OLB doesn't worry me nearly as much as the NT/FS "corridor". WAKE did well; ANDERSON did well; and MOSES also did well--that move he put on a starting NFL LT to sack Big BEN in the STEELERS game was awesome. He may be ready to emerge.

I see an OLB in Round 2. I also think MIAMI will trade down in the 1st to get another 2d Round pick. Then, MIAMI picks one of CODY/WILLIAMS in the 1st Round, and a FS, TE and ILB in Rounds 2 through 4...unless MIAMI gets a FS or ILB in F/A. With the rest of its picks, including whatever it gets for SMILEY, MIAMI drafts another NT (PARCELLS' yearly "flyer" or "project") and one OLman...thereafter, whatever.

Oh, and I WOULD re-sign JT, and put him back at weakside OLB where he belongs. His play at SOLB wasn't bad either: it would've worked out as planned if he was sharing time w/the cok$uker formerly known as ROTH. Oh,well...GOOD RIDDANCE to ROTH, and to PORTER, too!

Go, FINS!!!

Our LB's don't suck. They aren't probowlers but don't suck as a few of you have put it. Perhaps Dansby raises all their bars. But lets not be so sure about him either. Miami has signed FA's in the past that had all star written on them like Dansby does now ... and yet they busted in Miami. So we shall see about all them.

Our LB's don't suck. They aren't probowlers but don't suck as a few of you have put it. Perhaps Dansby raises all their bars. But lets not be so sure about him either. Miami has signed FA's in the past that had all star written on them like Dansby does now ... and yet they busted in Miami. So we shall see about all them.

Naw Dansby will & is goning to be great for us.

I would like to think that Nolan will help this group to improve. Maybe better coaching, more effective schemes.

by the end of the draft we'll have two more names in there... two rookies, or a rookie and jason taylor...

you can write that down

i believe we'll draft 2 lbs. possibly as high as first and second.

I really don't get why people actually think Anderson is anything more than a warm body. If we don't draft an OLB in the first two rounds, I'll be shocked.

Back
Top Bottom