Cut to 75?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cut to 75??

Yeah, it goes without saying we'd need to pickup a true #2. To be frank I've no idea who's out there. I suppose if there's nothing worth the roster spot we might as well keep Williams and be covered in that area in case of injury.

Kenyan Drake is a horse with fresh legs, just how Miami wants him.

He's sitting first class on the Jay Train, and carrys the load when called upon. Just look at his YPC.

Kenyan Drake is a horse with fresh legs, just how Miami wants him.

He's sitting first class on the Jay Train, and carrys the load when called upon. Just look at his YPC.

I dont have a problem with Drake to be clear, he just isn't the same type of RB as Ajayi. We need one more back if Jay goes down - the others wont be able to handle the load or run inside like him.

I dont have a problem with Drake to be clear, he just isn't the same type of RB as Ajayi. We need one more back if Jay goes down - the others wont be able to handle the load or run inside like him.
If given 20 carries, Drake will have 100 yards

Drake and Williams can rotate on downs 1-3, with Drake getting 2/3.

If given 20 carries, Drake will have 100 yards

Drake and Williams can rotate on downs 1-3, with Drake getting 2/3.

Some pretty lofty expectations there. In '16 only 4 RBs in the NFL averaged 5+ yards a carry with a minimum of 200 carries.

I thought there was no cut down to 75 this year. Just from 90 to 53 after the last preseason game.

That is correct, no cuts until the final cut

Back
Top Bottom