"Cutler, it's not your fault..." - straight truth from dion Sanders | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cutler, it's not your fault..." - straight truth from dion Sanders

I know it's Miami so it probably will not happen but I hope people around here start appreciating everything tannehill can do. He played pretty well with this crap team... imagine if he played on a team with a good line

I know it's Miami so it probably will not happen but I hope people around here start appreciating everything tannehill can do. He played pretty well with this crap team... imagine if he played on a team with a good line
We'd have 6 points like last year against Baltimore?

I still don't like Cutler but it seems I was completely wrong about everything being Cutler's fault. This offense just blows.

no no no no. matt moore will fix this offense. see? we have 0 pts halfway through the 3rd qrtr. told u.

no you idiot. you shot your load to soon. we're getting beat 33-0 midway through the 4th qrtr.

We'd have 6 points like last year against Baltimore?
Last time I check 6 was more than 0 and he didn't have two pick sixes...Sure maybe we don't win the game but I don't remember tannehill having 6 points in 3 games combined

Come on guys we were throwing the ball at 2.5 yards per clip vs 10 man damn fronts

We have no qb... the other one throws it at 5 per despite 10 man boxes

D is trending down of late tank looking like a rookie and Rey’s lack of range showing up in a big way

Reactions: <O>
Even Tannehill would be struggling behind this pathetic OL. Until we fix that unit, our offense will continue to be crap.

Major fail by the FO for neglecting to find decent upgrades this offseason. Talk about a unit that completely regressed. Tunsil is awful at LT, Pouncey is awful at center, our guards are trash. It's embarrassing how easily they get pushed around by physical DLines. Absolutely embarrassing.

So I've said since god knows when that our interior line was going to be below average this season but wow it's bad. No hip pouncey should retire period!
And finally this coaching staff is in over their head. Gase is not rdy to be a head coach. Coaching is not above average with this team. Belichek would make our defense elite with the kind of personnel we have.
It sucks but when the fawk are we going to get an elite coaching staff. We are fawking due. It has to be the Shula curse. We fawking made Shula retire instead of letting the man who built this house retire whenever the fawk he wanted. End rant. But seriously we shouldn't loose by 40 points. This is a coaching issue.

Gase thinks this O-line is good. Keeps calling plays that require the O-line to hold up for a long time.

Not defending Gase, but I think he says that stuff during interviews because he is trying to give them confidence and let them know he has their back. However, behind the scenes I am sure he is on their butts for such piss poor play. Part of the problem is our guys are taking turns screwing up and getting beat by their man one on one. I know injuries are no excuse, but we have Tunsil playing on a knee, Pouncey and his hip, Bushrod old and in his last year, and James is nursing a shoulder. I doubt there is anything else we can do. I don't know if it will help, but Larson comes back soon.

The line is so bad it really does not matter who the QB is. I just don't understand why the line hasn't been fixed all these years. The more I watch this line play with other QB's the more I realize how tough RT is. The poor guy has never had protection his entire career.

Back
Top Bottom