"Cutler, it's not your fault..." - straight truth from dion Sanders | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Cutler, it's not your fault..." - straight truth from dion Sanders

It's everyone on offense.... no run game we seem to be getting 0 separation... we never seem to have a guy running open anywhere. Play calling is also terrible
I always feel the same way. Other teams actually catch the ball and are able to run a little bit. Our receivers catch the ball with an acrobatic catch and tackled immediately.

The line is so bad it really does not matter who the QB is. I just don't understand why the line hasn't been fixed all these years. The more I watch this line play with other QB's the more I realize how tough RT is. The poor guy has never had protection his entire career.

I've said this for years.... it's not Tannehill but the OLine... but for some reason people just want to hate Ryan Tannehill. If he'd only have been on another team, he'd have been in the playoffs numerous times & possibly n a Super Bowl.

I thought you quit watching/caring weeks ago?

I did quit watching somewhat. Didn't watch last week. I watched last night for a few series and turned it off. I never said I don't care at all. I said I don't care as much as I used to. 28 years of being a fan doesn't go away overnight. It's like a drug.

He crapped on Gase for running a high school offense. And he's right.

He’s right but is it all Gase. We seriously must be carrying some of the flat out stupidest players in the league if we need to scale back our offense because people don’t know what they’re doing when the majority are in year 2.

I disagree. It's not everyone on offense.

The RB position has been ex emotionally good. Ajayi has been stellar, but he is often hit behind the line of s rummage and usually has no hole through who h to run. Hi e him a hole and let him past the line and he does lots of damage to defenses. And Damien Williams has been good this year too. The RB position has been performing for the most part. Sure, Ajayi blew a blitz pick up that led to a sack, but on the season his pass pro has been OK. Williams typically does well at it.

The WR position has had its mine ts. Landry has more than earned his paltry rookie contract pay. Stills has generally done his job. Parker hasn't broken through like we would have liked, or stayed healthy, but generally his play has been good.

But on a scale of 1 to 10, our run blocking has been a 2. Our pass blocking has been a 3. Neither is acceptable. While that may not be all the OL, that's at least 95% on the OL. Bad scouts, bad coaching, and yea, players who are clearly not good enough and not earning their pay.

Come on guys we were throwing the ball at 2.5 yards per clip vs 10 man damn fronts

We have no qb... the other one throws it at 5 per despite 10 man boxes

D is trending down of late tank looking like a rookie and Rey’s lack of range showing up in a big way
I think any D would be trending down when they have to set up camp on the field as long as we do. We got to be last in time of possession.

He’s right but is it all Gase. We seriously must be carrying some of the flat out stupidest players in the league if we need to scale back our offense because people don’t know what they’re doing when the majority are in year 2.
Wouldn't that be on Gase too? He has a lot of say on who we keep and more importantly who we play. Damien Williams for one made bad play after bad play last night. It's bad enough that he's on the team but where is the accountability for the sacks he allowed and the tripping over his own two feet on the screen pass? For me that's on the head coach. Last year he cut 2 lineman for not getting it, this year he keeps the players and dumbs down the offense??? Either Tannenbaum is just signing who ever he wants without gases approval (which is possible), or Gase can't properly evaluate his own players intelligence after have a full year of data.

I think any D would be trending down when they have to set up camp on the field as long as we do. We got to be last in time of possession.

Yea IMO ain't crap wrong with the defense. Sure we could do better at FS and we have some youth at CB, but there are 11 other players and a head coach that deserve mention in regard to whats wrong with this team over me even thinking about the defense.

You saw the frustration on defense last night. A tough battle in the trenches and they knew early on there was no chance the offense was going to be able to put up a decent amount of points to stay competitive.

Plus field position was a joke all night due to our shitty punter. Refs were pro Baltimore, the bounces went their way and we continued our lolphins ways with mistakes.

The only positive was this only counts as 1 loss, we still 4-3 and we get 10 days to attempt to correct it. But that starts with Adam Gase and some humility in regards to his offense. If he tries to put accountability away from himself it will be more of the same. And when I say accountability I don't wanna hear "I haved sucked" . . . You don't have to say anything, just fix it and we will take notice.

Last edited:

Well it doesn’t help when the punters punting 30 yarders that’s for sure

I don’t know why people keep thinking we can fix this though... the qb situation sucks

And the ball is going by Rey too much. ..you know the mike lacks range when the strong side backer from the opposite play side beats the mike to the ball

Well it doesn’t help when the punters punting 30 yarders that’s for sure

I don’t know why people keep thinking we can fix this though... the qb situation sucks

And the ball is going by Rey too much. ..you know the mike lacks range when the strong side backer from the opposite play side beats the mike to the ball
My point exactly, do we rebuild through the draft? do we bring in expensive FAs? fire the coach?(hope not) get rid of the front office?.....what exactly?

Back
Top Bottom