cutler multiple cracked ribs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

cutler multiple cracked ribs

Not only that. The older you get the longer it takes to heal, sometimes months. Regardless of what kind of flak jacket they give him, when a 300-lb DT lands on you it's excruciating pain and you are back on the bench. You think JC was tentative before? Wait till you see him after an injury. I don't see him coming back anytime soon, especially if MM takes care of business.
Matt better protect his ribs then because he is only a year younger than Cutler and playing behind the same line.

Daytona, you have a great point. What if this line gets Moore hurt, that would be 3 QB's knocked out because we can't pass block still. Ajayi had 2 yards per carry so they're not run blocking either.

Daytona, you have a great point. What if this line gets Moore hurt, that would be 3 QB's knocked out because we can't pass block still. Ajayi had 2 yards per carry so they're not run blocking either.
It's worrisome to me because, like Tannehill, Moore will stand there and take his licks. We've seen Moore get jacked up before, more than once. The line seems frail heading into a short week. I just hope they preach to Moore to be more cautious than hero.

You ever have cracked ribs?. It hurts every breath. It is going to be months...
I have. Hurts to breathe, hurts to sleep...can't find a comfortable position with cracked ribs. And don't think about sneezing or coughing...I was fine after 3 or 4 weeks.

The rib injury gives Gase the flexability to start Moore against the Ravens. If he is great against the Ravens Gase loses no face by saying the ribs are still tender and it's week to week. Let's ride with Moore for awhile, on this team, at this moment he is a rather significant upgrade from Jay Cutler. You can't be a winning QB playing scared, Cutler's playing scared. Matt is better behind a leaky line because he processes things faster than Cutler. The ball will be gone before they get to him. One thing for sure, we can't afford any more QB injuries.

I have. Hurts to breathe, hurts to sleep...can't find a comfortable position with cracked ribs. And don't think about sneezing or coughing...I was fine after 3 or 4 weeks.
Been there and got the t-shirt. Hurts to even fart. Painful doesn't come close.

Ty Montgomery fractured his ribs this year and only missed a week. The Kevlar vest protects the structure so its more of a pain tolerance issue. Fortunately, we have the luxury of having Matt Moore and aren't forced to play an injured QB.

Baltimore’s o is pretty ugly right now mike Wallace unlikely to be cleared I think you have to play this game hoping for your d to limit the scoreboard and whatever you can to give Moore all motion based coverage ids.

Be nice to have Parker back but I’m doubting it

Back
Top Bottom