Cutler out with cracked ribs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutler out with cracked ribs

Yeah, if Kaep got pulled for being Kaep, Miko 2.0 could conspire with Omar to brand Ross as a plantation owner and Jones as an Uncle Tom for loving Moore more....all after Kaep in a presser responding to an inevitable Armando question lectures a substantial segment of South Florida that if their relatives managed to survive Castro's brutality, they now benefit by having an improved literacy rate. Beyond the damning lawsuit, this would make a lot of sense amirite?

I'd rather take my chances with Fales or Tebow.

Last edited:
Reality is we need Cutler back. Don't tell me the nonsense he can't bring us back in a game. He just did it last week. Without his 2 TDs we lose this game. Moore is special coming off the bench, not starting.

Kap wouldn't sign at this point. He's made his bed with the collusion lawsuit. If he signed, it pretty much nullifies the case. Why would he sign for peanuts when its obvious he has his eyes on the Brinks truck??? Besides, I didn't want him before and I wouldn't want him now.

Poor Jay, he should rest those ribs for a few months just to be on the safe side.

Cheering the injury wasnt exactly impressive from the crowd though

Last edited:
That’s because the opposing teams don’t scout the backup qbs for a game. Jets game planned for Cutler. They weren’t expecting Moore to come in. Ravens will be ready for Moore. I have a feeling he’ll stink it up in Baltimore.
Definitely makes sense on the scouting, will have to see against Baltimore, but I think he'll be an improvement at least, even when he doesn't look as good as his best work. We'll see a couple picks, but enough plays and decent drives to make the trade off worth it.

Definitely makes sense on the scouting, will have to see against Baltimore, but I think he'll be an improvement at least, even when he doesn't look as good as his best work. We'll see a couple picks, but enough plays and decent drives to make the trade off worth it.
I think that’s the difference between Moore and Cutler. Both will make bad dumb plays but Moore will make enough good plays to make you forget about his bad plays more often than not. Cutler just stinks it up.

Poor Jay, he should rest those ribs for a few months just to be on the safe side.

Cherring the injury wasnt exactly impressive from the crowd though
The cheering the injury is pretty damn classless and pretty embarrassing. Actually makes me sick thinking about it.
No matter how much you hate a player that kind of thing should never be cheered on.

Cherring the injury wasnt exactly impressive from the crowd though

We all know you hate Cutler. Just hope Moore doesn't go down and we need Doughty or Fales until Jay is back to at least hold the clipboard.

Reality is we need Cutler back. Don't tell me the nonsense he can't bring us back in a game. He just did it last week. Without his 2 TDs we lose this game. Moore is special coming off the bench, not starting.
cutler has been awful all year...yea he had 2 tds but he continues to throw off his back foot and hes afraid of any contact. He continues to go 3 and out consistently. Matt Moore is clearly the better option, weve seen him play stretches of games, where hes started, and he gives us the better chance to win and operate something that resembles an nfl offense.

Definitely looked like a rib injury.

Get well soon, Jay.

We all know you hate Cutler. Just hope Moore doesn't go down and we need Doughty or Fales until Jay is back to at least hold the clipboard.

Oh I am not sad at all to see Moore in and the entire O improving. But im not going to sit and cheer for any injury, was quite shocked to hear that.

Doubt they would be much worse than some of Jays performances.

Tough break for Cutler. Glad it doesn't sound too series.

Looking forward to seeing Moore under center. Our offence was historically bad so far. I'm hoping he just provides mediocre QB play, without too many boneheaded decisions.

Be nice to see the offence move the ball with some consistency going forward.

I was hoping for more of a six week minor injury, but I'll take what I can get.

Back
Top Bottom