Cutlers Last Stand | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cutlers Last Stand

The real problem is Cutler? Gase, Burke not responsible? WR's who cannot get open? CB's who can't cover for more than 2 seconds? O-Line getting manhandled?

Still Cutler's fault?
Plenty of blame to go around as it is a team sport and there were lots of issues- run blocking the biggest culprit in my mind...but Cutler was bad...really bad. He missed open receivers and his accuracy was very poor. He consistently had bad ball placement that allowed defenders to make plays on the ball or hindered YAC.

QBs usually get too much credit in wins and too much blame in losses, but Cutler was a liability yesterday.

1st half play calling was terrible again. Gase needs to abandon stuff faster when it isn't working. If we keep getting stuffed in the backfield, maybe stop running the ball on every 1st down? I get we're trying to establish the run, but it wasn't working. And that fake punt was the most desperate thing I've seen in the Gase era.

Fake punt was the only interesting thing we did all day on offense!

This week was totally upside down, it shows parity in the NFL and I'd chalk it up as a bad week for a lot of teams. Let's see how they play in London.

Back
Top Bottom