Cyrus Kouandijio Just released | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cyrus Kouandijio Just released

Has anybody drafted worse than the Bills recently? Here are the 1st and 2nd round picks from 2012 - 2016:

2016 1 1 19 19 Shaq Lawson DE Clemson
2 2 10 41 Reggie Ragland LB Alabama

2015 1 2 18 50 Ronald Darby DB Florida State

2014 1 1 4 4 Sammy Watkins WR Clemson
2 2 12 44 Cyrus Kouandjio T Alabama

2013 1 1 16 16 EJ Manuel QB Florida State
2 2 9 41 Robert Woods WR USC
3 2 14 46 Kiko Alonso LB Oregon

2012 1 1 10 10 Stephon Gilmore DB South Carolina
2 2 9 41 Cordy Glenn T Georgia

Two are still on the team.

Yeah...the Bills are a mess, not as much as the NYJ, but they give US hope. This is a team that was considering cutting Tyrod Taylor....they're only good QB.

They've been mediocre like Miami was up until 2016. The Dolphins didn't trade away a bunch of players and they ended up going 10-6 with a new HC. It doesn't make sense to me.

Part of why Miami has been bad for so long is they never did a true rebuild. They just kept patching holes with FA's that didn't work. If Buffalo wants to shorten they're suckiness they need to do a true rebuild and not be shy about it. There's nothing wrong with this if you have a long term vision.

Part of why Miami has been bad for so long is they never did a true rebuild. They just kept patching holes with FA's that didn't work. If Buffalo wants to shorten they're suckiness they need to do a true rebuild and not be shy about it. There's nothing wrong with this if you have a long term vision.

Doing a rebuild while the Patriots are in the middle of their dynasty makes the most sense to me. You aren't winning **** b/c of NE being elite so why not start over?

Doing a rebuild while the Patriots are in the middle of their dynasty makes the most sense to me. You aren't winning **** b/c of NE being elite so why not start over?

Agree. Though @BobDole said it best earlier: we've been pretending to be in win-now mode ever since we dumped a **** load of cash on Suh.

Agree. Though @BobDole said it best earlier: we've been pretending to be in win-now mode ever since we dumped a **** load of cash on Suh.

Though if you look at it, Miami looks pretty good at RB, WE, Tunsil on the line, Wake, Suh, Jones, Howard. Teams won't be elite in all positions but at least they have some really good players at notable positions.

It isn't perfect but I don't think they're far off.

Though if you look at it, Miami looks pretty good at RB, WE, Tunsil on the line, Wake, Suh, Jones, Howard. Teams won't be elite in all positions but at least they have some really good players at notable positions.

It isn't perfect but I don't think they're far off.

Unfortunately Wake, Suh and Jones will all be gone by the time we fix our defensive issues.

Back
Top Bottom