Cyrus Kounandijo has Failed some Physicals | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cyrus Kounandijo has Failed some Physicals

I bet he does too. He may fall like the stock market.

Hopefully, he is NOT anywhere on our draft board.

I wouldn't touch the dude with a 10ft pole. He's going to have issues with knees his entire career. Why waste a pick on a guy like that?

Would ya'll take him if he's sitting there on your 4th pick? I would...

I would definitely take him in the 3rd. Marcus McNeil was a top 10 pick in 2006 but had spinal stenosis that showed up on physicals so he dropped to the 2nd round. He went on to play for 6 years and was a multiple pro bowl player for San Diego. A lot of these rumblings are from teams that want him to drop so they can take them in later rounds. It's all a game right now and I didn't think he played like a first rounder anyway. There's a lot of players in the NFL with the same condition, they just deal with it. I think he is a starter in this league at RT and I would be highly upset if we didn't do our homework and he goes on to have a good career with another team because we believed some combine chatter!!!

Well, not off my board. But this draft has too many interesting options to hedge your bets on CK early. I would take him in the 4th at the earliest if there wasn't a better player available. Miami has too many holes to take a guy who may have a limited career. One problem it presents is that teams that may have taken him now will be looking at the same guy Miami is. Really this closes up the top 4 O linemen to Matthews, Robinson, Lewan, Martin, with plenty of teams wanting them before 19. Miami has to hope for a little luck.

Off my board

Was just about to say that. Failed physical and a fairly poor combine. FTB, Slimm, and hoops have mentioned that they view him as more of a guard in the pros and I think that's the case for sure. The fact that he's not athletic either takes him off my board.

Joel Bitonio on the other hand has skyrocketed up the board to the point that I think he has a shot to play OT in the NFL

Back
Top Bottom