D-Wade Names Sports Illustrated Player of the Year!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

D-Wade Names Sports Illustrated Player of the Year!!!

UCFinfan86 said:
The fact of the matter is right now wade is the best player in the league right now, hes a star player coming off a championship team. Until LeBron or Kobe gets another title or comes close Wade should be labeled the best.

Also why would they give it to a tennis player? Not alot of people in America follow Tennis, let alone a foregin tennis player.

Now if they wanted to give the award to Peyton Manning Manning, LaDanian Tomlinson, Albert Pujos or someone like that fine. I wouldn't even have complained if it was Kobe or LeBron, but Wade has his own arguments over them as well

Wade is not the best player in the league. He wasnt even the best player last year. Also sportsman of the year is not meant to be for popular sport or their athletic ability. But I dont mind him getting this award because of his good play and his contribution to the community.

Amars said:
Wade is not the best player in the league. He wasnt even the best player last year. Also sportsman of the year is not meant to be for popular sport or their athletic ability.

Lets see, can i guess who think is??

Maybe Sportsman of the year isn't made for it, but i know me and my friends would much rather have it this way. I couldn't care less about tennis

UCFinfan86 said:
LOL go find me one post where im talking up Wade as the best player in the NBA. I have never said that, i have said that he is top 3 with Bron and Kobe. Just because your basketball team blows, don't gotta hate on Wade

Wow, how about reading your first sentence in post number 6. As for my team blowing, here's a newsflash, SO DOES YOURS.

UCFinfan86 said:
Maybe Sportsman of the year isn't made for it, but i know me and my friends would much rather have it this way. I couldn't care less about tennis

Well, Mr. egocentric, the World doesn't really care what you care or don't care about.

phinman1 said:
Wow, how about reading your first sentence in post number 6. As for my team blowing, here's a newsflash, SO DOES YOURS.

Did i not say that i have no problem with Bron or Kobe either? But right now of course if your going to give an award you have to give it to the guy with the championship.

:sidelol: When is the last time your team has won anything in the worst divison in the history sports

Amars said:
Steve Nash was the best player in the league last year.

So because an MVP panelist selects Nash as the MVP (which just about every person thought was a bogus selection) hes the best player in the league?

Besides Nash won most VALUEABLE player, not best player

No because he was the best player of the league last year. If you watch his game he does incredible thing not only going to the hoop but just making his players around him better.. IMO Dwade last year got bailed out by the refs too much with his uncontrollable drive to the hoops.

UCFinfan86 said:
Did i not say that i have no problem with Bron or Kobe either? But right now of course if your going to give an award you have to give it to the guy with the championship.

:sidelol: When is the last time your team has won anything in the worst divison in the history sports

OOOOh, that really hurts me. Especially from someone whose opinions I value less than....less than....well I can't think of anything.

If you want to compare players stats. Kobe then was the best player last year.

Amars said:
No because he was the best player of the league last year. If you watch his game he does incredible thing not only going to the hoop but just making his players around him better.. IMO Dwade last year got bailed out by the refs too much with his uncontrollable drive to the hoops.

But Bron, Carter, Kobe all the other great players don't get bailed out? That excuse has be overused on this board. They only bring it up on Wade. Wade averaged 10.7 FTA last year. Bron 10.3, AI 11.5, Kobe 10.2

phinman1 said:
OOOOh, that really hurts me. Especially from someone whose opinions I value less than....less than....well I can't think of anything.

:sidelol: am i suppose to care what you think??? You already showed that your basketball opinion is worthless. You stated you hate wade which obviously means your opinion toward him is bias

Back
Top Bottom