Dallas cowboys draft board leaked, see our picks rated by their board | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dallas cowboys draft board leaked, see our picks rated by their board

Uruguayfinfan

Uruguayan fin lover
Reaction score
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2010/4/25/1443041/cowboys-draft-board-leaked

You may see Odrick as #15 of their board, and i let you guess the rest. If anyone's interested :)

Later on you can Missi up in the second column (2nd Round) see Jerry, J. on the fourth. Don't know if there's any other out there.

The names are in the order of preference.

And take this explanation as well:
looks like that had those magnetic cards for each player and removed them as each player was drafted....then wrote in the player name, team and pick number in that spot.

so the cards that are still on the board are available players...which makes them stand out and be easily identifiable as still available, and looks like they have more info on each of those cards about the players (maybe contact info?)

koa misi was high on their board assuming the posters on tht site are correct in how to read it

Good stuff, looks like they had a high 3rd round grade on our Tackle - Jerry....

EDIT: It looks like that's not a predraft board, but after the draft.

i think it's not. the players are ordered by their preference.

Later on they completed the draft board by adding next to the players name who drafted the player and in which round.

You can see Sean Lee drafted by dallas at 2-25 on the first column. You can't tell the name, but you can see that the name starts with an S, and that he was drafted by dallas at 2-25 as the picture was described. He wasn't drafted in the first round, but he's on the first column, meaning that if all the names above of his would've been chosen.. he would've been drafted by dallas in the first round, and not in the 2-25 :)

so it pretty much looks like a pre draft board.

no it's not. the players are ordered by their preference.

Later on they completed the draft board by adding next to the players name who drafted the player and in which round

Oh. I see. My bad. So the players are ordered, and then teams are added as they are drafted.

Interesting that Misi was rated higher than Hughes.

Definetley not.

Look where they have Pittsburgh, next to it they have Kyle Wilson, and next to Kyle Wilson's name they wrote Jets and the round number and pick where they were drafted following.

Good stuff, looks like they had a high 3rd round grade on our Tackle - Jerry....

Looks to me like they had a mid-4th round grade on him, not high 3rd. Not that I care, I think Jerry was a great pick.

Some interesting findings....
Jax 1st round DL was rated early 3rd round
SD 1st round RB rated low 2nd
Misi rated above Hughes Sergio KIndle AND Brandon Graham!!!!
Dan Williams rated mid to late 2nd round
Rutgers OT had 3rd rd grade
Kindle had a third round grade, Graham a 2nd.

Dallas had there 2nd rd pick #55 overall rated higher than odrick so the boys must of thought they had an amazing draft!

Dallas had there 2nd rd pick #55 overall rated higher than odrick so the boys must of thought they had an amazing draft!

They had two Penn State LBs rated 1st round. SF picks up N. Bowman late in the 3rd and Dallas had him rated late 1st.

Nice post, I'd love to see a leaked Phinz predraft board....but that's an impossible dream, oh well

Can anyone confirm that they had Kindle at (1) third round?

Back
Top Bottom