Dan Marino: General Manager? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino: General Manager?

Dan has a TV career and he already had a position with us a few months ago remember? Not a chance he will be working for the Phins anytime soon.

man section, that's just harsh to read.....i mean, I've been touting rivers as a first rounder for a long time, nad here you said a THIRD rounder?.....just sad...

What is this like deja vu ??? Haven't we played this record once before...oh, say back in Jan and Feb ???

Larry,

Yeah -- that's when most of this thread happened, too. Look at the dates to see what happened when.

touborg said:
Dan has a TV career and he already had a position with us a few months ago remember? Not a chance he will be working for the Phins anytime soon.

This thread is from DECEMBER.........

It was something I got from a source of mine......I could not find it before, I found it after they changed the board....I was just posting it to settle a dispute I had with TeeMoney.......

I had reported what was going to happen 1 month before it did......that was all.

Just wanted to prove a point to all of those that lobbed insults at me.

I think no one here knows Dan well enough or the extent of his abilities off the field to determine what he would be good at.

Samphin said:
I like the celebrity hoe line. I wonder if Danny would make a good GM. Personally, I think he would make a better coach than GM but who knows. Perhaps bring him in to be our future qb coach? That way when no one plays up to his standards, he can say to hel with it and suit back up. :lol:
:lol: LMAO

Back
Top Bottom