Dan Marino: General Manager? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino: General Manager?

Originally posted by Section126
I love Dan, but he has a reputation for being a dumb guy. He is not all that smart.

Bingo!....I didn't want to say that....:(

Dan is into his second career already, which is TV. He is not going to Coach or be part of the front office because he does not want to deal with that kind of pressure.

Where

I love Dan, but he has a reputation for being a dumb guy. He is not all that smart.

do you get your information? He most certainly is not dumb.

Re: Where

Originally posted by njfinfan

do you get your information? He most certainly is not dumb.

It's rather common knowledge. It is not rumor, it is supported by hard facts. it is also one of the reasons he dropped in the draft.

Re: Re: Where

It's rather common knowledge. It is not rumor, it is supported by hard facts. it is also one of the reasons he dropped in the draft.
no he dropped in the draft because it was reported he was doing yayo (coke).

also Mel Kiper said PR season has made him a 1st round QB.

Phillip Rivers will be a 3rd round pick (Mel Kiper)

Your'e crazy if you take him in the first round.

I'll take a good back hand if I'm wrong but I will go out on a limb and say Phillip Rivers is not an NFL quarterback.

:D Nothing is going to happen : Wanny is staying, Jay is staying we will get a new GM. Wanny will probably draft a conerback with his #1 ( to replace Fletcher ) get an experienced Qb, try to upgrade the OL (draft & FA ) Our schedule next year looks pretty easy, we should be in the playoffs in 04. End of story! You will see!

Here was one of "insider" posts......I couldn't find it when TeeMoney was attacking me, I hope this puts that episode to rest. I told him my stuff was real......The thread also has some idiocy by me and ZOD......enjoy.......

iM SURE dAN STILL WANTS TO BE A PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION JUST IN A WAY THAT IT WONT CONSUME HIS WHOLE ENTIRE FAMILY LIFE

Note to self: Don't make any stupid personnel or draft predictions next year. The people who dig up posts might find them and make much hay out of them. ;)

DolFan31 said:
What a team we would have had with Dan, CC and Ricky :eek:

No way, with the way the OL was, Dan would've gotten kill and worst throw int's left and right, trying to make something happen or just getting rid of the ball. Dan wasn't the man by the time he was retiring. He did the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom