Dan Marino ranked #16 in a list... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dan Marino ranked #16 in a list...

Levi said:
Marino was better than elway, elway was just on a better team! Elway played one more year than dan, and he still isnt close to having the alltime yards record in a career, marino has many records that may never be broken.
if you think elway is better than dan, then name a record that he has?
Doesn`t Elway hold the record for most comebacks?

It was a meaningless list that ESPN did, in my opinion. I`ll always think Marino was the better of the two, but John got the jewlery and that`s the difference. By the way Levi, you got it wrong.....Marino played one more season than Elway, and about 10,000 yards is what separates the two. Pretty close in my book.

finsrclowns said:
1) The voting was held at the same time as "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

2) Jim Kelly and the Bills kept ol Dano from appearing in more than one bowl.

:roflmao:
OMG:eek: you avator is gonna make me have nightmares!! that guys is just like sweet tooth,

There is no reason John Elway should be rated higher then Da Messiah Dan Marino.Just look at the career stats

john elway - 51.4k yds 300 tds 226 ints and a 79.6 qb rating
dan marino - 61.3k yds 420 tds 252 ints and a 86.4 qb rating

not to mention elway had more ints then tds until his 9th season in the league!!!
one thing we could say about dan is that he was consistent (until the latter part of his career)
dan is and always will be no.1

to argue that elway is a better ATHLETE to justify the lists ranking is stupid. if it was based of athetlic ability in terms of running and **** like that dan wouldnt even be on that list.

Atila said:
to argue that elway is a better ATHLETE to justify the lists ranking is stupid. if it was based of athetlic ability in terms of running and **** like that dan wouldnt even be on that list.

But that's what the list is, athlete's, it's not exclusive to football players.

That's what TT said twice in this thread. It's also a fan poll, so it's biased to which sport is the most popular.

Back
Top Bottom