Daniel Thomas cleared for contact | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas cleared for contact

That's JONAS GRAY, who is 5'9"/223, w/good speed and even better quickness. He ran w/good power at ND, as well as being able to go o/s of Tackle. He has soft hands, and plays smart. He's NOT prone to fumbling, "dancing", and a lot of other thins we might not like. He tore his ACL last season, and last I heard, MIAMI picked him up as an UDFA, and let him know that they were willing to "wait on him". If he make it back all the way, he's a VERY good prospect, and one that MIAMI would never have had a real shot at otherwise. I/m/o, he's everything that we want THOMAS to become.

He really could be a very good HB.

I really hope so..Personally I've seen enough for DT to know he doesn't have what we need, the perfect "power" complement to R.Bush and L.Miller! The guy gets ran over during safety blitz and get's tackle for lost one on one in the hole. Nonsense....Waste!

Thomas is obviously a big part of what we wanna do on offense. He's a ZBS style of runner and he can pound it in there. It's important we get him healthy.

A ZBS style runner has vision and Thomas doesn't have vision

We need Thomas, last game showed us that Bush can't get the tough yards inside or not much...

I pray that Thomas hasn't been mentally affected and be able to hold onto the ball

I pray that Thomas hasn't been mentally affected and be able to hold onto the ball
Yea your right we might be better letting DT play to his strength on this team, blocking, catching the ball out of the backfield and move away from the power back theme. The guy is a converted college QB regardless of his size he is playing the RB with more of that mind set than a natural RB. His confidence has to be shaky from what I have seen in the past some players are never the same after concussions.

Back
Top Bottom