Daniel Thomas is ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daniel Thomas is ...

jg772006

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
... turning into nothing more than a wasted roster spot. How many times are we going to have to deal with this guy and his 2.5 inches per carry? I don't know about all of you guys, but I am really sick and tired of him being on this team. A 2nd round choice, and he runs like a 7th rounder. I say its time to finally cut his rear end. He is beyond frustrating to watch, and the sooner we get rid of him, the better.

he looked slow, and can't seem to find the hole

about to be voted off the island. Miller, Grey, and Gillislee all looked better than him in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the end of the preseason he's gone. The other three have way more vision and hit the hole with a purpose. Not every pick is a hit- this one is just a flop.

Yet another wasted high-round draft pick, and a trade-up at that-- quick, somebody blame Sparano for the pick!

he looked slow, and can't seem to find the hole

And any woman will tell you, if you spend time fumbling around and can't find the hole, you need to go. Yuck, yuck, yuck.....

Seriously though, was never high on the guy, we just didn't have any options before. Now we do.

I think Jonas Gray showed urgency in his play. I was really impressed with his all around game. If it was up to me, Gray would have Thomas' spot.

If Jonas Gray was better, I'd be fine with cutting Thomas now. Unfortunately, Thomas is our 2nd best back on the roster and we need to keep him for now.

I think I am the only person on this forum that likes Daniel Thomas. Much like how I was constantly criticized for liking Chris Clemons, bring on all the heat. I like Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom