Danny Watkins at OG over Pouncey! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Danny Watkins at OG over Pouncey!

And interesting that hoops mentioned in the previous post that he had a "mean streak" when one of the reasons given for why he got cut was his lack of mean streak. Hopefully it was the pressures of being a 1st round pick that negated that mean streak and he can regain some of that fire to prove himself again... especially with John Jerry getting thrown around last week.

And interesting that hoops mentioned in the previous post that he had a "mean streak" when one of the reasons given for why he got cut was his lack of mean streak. Hopefully it was the pressures of being a 1st round pick that negated that mean streak and he can regain some of that fire to prove himself again... especially with John Jerry getting thrown around last week.

he had some fire to him at baylor...but this ones got me puzzled as to why he hasn't been a solid pro

he had some fire to him at baylor...but this ones got me puzzled as to why he hasn't been a solid pro

I'll venture a guess, same reason Chris Weinke flamed out at Carolina. Older player is a man-among-boys and leadership comes easy.

Older player hits NFL and it's not called leadership, it called being an arsehole and everybody tunes him out.

Back when he was released someone on ESPN commented that he lost that fire once he got paid. Money does that to some people.

I don't know what the hell happened to him??? Honestly.....the guy looked great when he was coming out.

Back
Top Bottom