Dansby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dansby

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Despite the fact he has played well this season he gets a lot of hate on here but I thought he was a beast today, the guy had a brilliant game. What did you guys think of his performance today?

Despite the fact he has played well this season he gets a lot of hate on here but I thought he was a beast today, the guy had a brilliant game. What did you guys think of his performance today?

He was easily the best LBer today. He was flying around all day. He looks a lot better in the 4-3 then 3-4 in my opinion. Isn't he our leading tackler? Thats what you want to see out of your MLB. Keep it up Dansby!

Yup I'm on the Dansby bandwagon. He's the captain of our defense.

i know this post is about Dansby but i think Misi played a hell of a game as well this scheme really fits our whole defense and Misi now seems like a solid draft pick

Yea. I've been hard on him also. Maybe he wasn't in shape in the beginning again. He's been playing really well the last two games.

i know this post is about Dansby but i think Misi played a hell of a game as well this scheme really fits our whole defense and Misi now seems like a solid draft pick
Agreed. I thought Misi was all over the place today. All the LB's played great.
In fact the whole D was awesome today.

All our LBers are good, and they all take some crap. Dansby is probably a little overpaid, but he has been a rock this year, and we wouldn't be leading the league in run defense this year if as a unit our LBers weren't very good by NFL standards. They get a lot of crap because they don't shut down elite TE's but VERY few LB's can cover those guys. You have to get a good DB on them to shut them down.

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Agreed. I thought Misi was all over the place today. All the LB's played great.
In fact the whole D was awesome today.

What I like about Misi, is he flat stops guys. if he gets his mitts on a runner it's over. Guys don't bounce off of him, they go down.

This is the best Miami Dolphins starting Linebacker Corp in a long time. They are playing tremendous football!

He had another massive game today, he is so important to our D! In his determination to get the ball he nearly broke Bradford's neck!

He gets a lot of hate because of his paycheck but his play is much more consistent and vital to the teams success than Jake Long who is basically stealing money from Ross at this point.

clear.gif

agree on Misi, but the first big running game was his fault

He was a beast; maybe he was trying to impress Zach.

I thought he was going to break Bradford in half on that goaline play.

Back
Top Bottom