Dansby | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dansby

Really like our LB's , especially Dansby beating up RB's in the first 5 yards in coverage taking them out of the play.

He gets a lot of hate because of his paycheck but his play is much more consistent and vital to the teams success than Jake Long who is basically stealing money from Ross at this point.

He got alot of hate because he came into last year out of shape and took several games for him to get into decent football shape. They also didn't like how he sticks up for veteran players and how he disagreed with Philbin in regards to Ocho. However I'm a big time Karlos Dansby fan and I know how key he is to our defense and it turns comical when people watch a TE beat us down the field and they wanna cut Dansby because of his paycheck. The man does so many things on defense . . . you could argue that he is the glue that makes everything stick at this point and he has turned it on as the MLB in this 4-3 defense.

He's playing to match what we paid him, or at least coming close to it, so he gets my respect and thanks.

The way he came into camp last season, I really questioned his heart. I certainly don't question it righ tnow.

Dansby is doing what he was brought here to do. Thats blitz and get to the QB and lead the team with toughness and courage. Remember, he replaced Zach Thomas who hardly ever got to the QB. Not taking anything from Zack - he was a hell of a LB for many years.

Dansby is doing what he was brought here to do. Thats blitz and get to the QB and lead the team with toughness and courage. Remember, he replaced Zach Thomas who hardly ever got to the QB. Not taking anything from Zack - he was a hell of a LB for many years.

He actually replaced Ayodele, who replaced Zach. Ayodele was a terrible linebacker.

He actually replaced Ayodele, who replaced Zach. Ayodele was a terrible linebacker.
Wow that's a name I forgot. Maybe I suppressed the memories of him playing lb. he was awful

just would like to see dansby get some of the turnovers or sacks he talked about this season with the new defense, but im still not knocking anything about his play this week, i thought stafford didnt get in

Back
Top Bottom