Darius Rucker predicts Dolphins to Super Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darius Rucker predicts Dolphins to Super Bowl

Darius Rucker, lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish, was on the Best Dam Sports Show Period last night. He is also a huge Dolphins fan. They asked him if the "Dolphins still made him cry?" He said not anymore. He then went on to predict the Dolphins would go to the Superbowl, beating the Titans to get there. He said Chad Pennington would be the MVP.

It was fun to hear someone supporting the Fins so strongly.

Also in that quote, how would the Dolphins be able to beat the Titans in the Superbowl????? Both are AFC teams!!!! But i'll tell you one thing...The Titans looks like they were built for the rigors of Nov, Dec, and Jan. Great D, dont kill themselves, and a consistant ground game. Im not saying they will make it that far but they are a fundamentally sound team!!!

Also in that quote, how would the Dolphins be able to beat the Titans in the Superbowl????? Both are AFC teams!!!! But i'll tell you one thing...The Titans looks like they were built for the rigors of Nov, Dec, and Jan. Great D, dont kill themselves, and a consistant ground game. Im not saying they will make it that far but they are a fundamentally sound team!!!

The quote says Miami will go to the Super Bowl, and they will beat the Titans to GET there.

It doesn't say they will beat the Titans in the SB.

The quote says Miami will go to the Super Bowl, and they will beat the Titans to GET there.

It doesn't say they will beat the Titans in the SB.

Good catch bro. My bad. Im worried tho that those 2 close losses will loom large at the end of the year. Not being a homer but I think Dolphins will be in the thick of things playoff wise at the end. They are coming together nicely behind Pennington.

Hehehe, who knows...I do think we'd match up well against the Titans though.

Darius Rucker needs to stick to what he does best.

And that's writing God-awful music and somehow getting paid for it.

Like someone has mentioned, if we go to the playoffs, we will win every game because we always win the games when we are underdogs. Miami Vs. Redskins? Rookie coach showdown.

Like someone has mentioned, if we go to the playoffs, we will win every game because we always win the games when we are underdogs. Miami Vs. Redskins? Rookie coach showdown.

I heard they were selling bumper stickers in Washington that reads, "HONK IF YOU'RE ZORNY" :lol:

patriotscry-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom