Daryl Washington needs to be called on for a visit! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daryl Washington needs to be called on for a visit!

It's not happening.

We are not signing a guy convicted of domestic violence.

I agree with Gase and company on this too.

It's not worth it.

McDonald was a substance abuse issue not a violence against a woman issue.

I agree the Dolphins will seek a LB to help fill the void Raekwon left - but it must be a talented player who hits men on the playing field not women in the living room!

I would like to introduce into evidence item #7273, the offseason signing of TJ Mcdonald.

While I don't condone driving while impaired, you are reaching pretty far to compare his situation to anything dealing with violence, like really freaking reaching. Yeah let's compare grabbing a throat, breaking bones, etc.. to this:
driving under the influence of prescription drugs and pleaded no contest in January to one charge of "wet reckless" from that incident.

Under that wet reckless charge -- essentially a reduced form of DUI -- McDonald was sentenced to 36 months' probation. He also was ordered to serve 200 hours of community service, attend 18 Narcotics Anonymous classes, enroll in a one-month live-in residential drug program and pay a fine of about $1,900, as well as restitution to the owner of a parked car he struck during the incident.

He is gone 8 games for that(wouldn't shock me if an NFL doctor wrote the script for the meds either), how many is Elliot gone for his stuff where there is photo evidence of his "scum" actions towards a female??.. 6. Wrong is wrong, sadly the NFL and vast majority of it's fans rather believe there are levels to wrong and pretend beating a woman is okay but driving impaired is outlandish, driving with a gun in car and a child while speeding from cops(JETS player) is 4 game worthy. You my good sir have a future as a judge, just make sure you send that 10yr old away for life for stealing that candy bar!

I would like to introduce into evidence item #7273, the offseason signing of TJ Mcdonald.

Horrible comparison. McDonald was suspended for drugs something like Reshad Jones was a few years back. Washington was suspended for something far worse

Back
Top Bottom