David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

this is great. normally I would be devistated by this news, but nothing phases me now because of how ****ty our offseason is anyway. I'm not really expecting the phins to do well this year. We will get a high draft pick and sign Edgerrin next year. Phins'06!!!

god dammit... well i wont get pissed till after the MRI, hopefully its nothing major... can our luck get any worse? :yell:

Ok, that's it..that was the only thing this off-season was missing..a major injury..I give up now.

Lets pray he isn't out for the season

also, sorry for keeping ricky's picture below my name, i cant figure out how to get rid of it yet...also my name has 34 in it as well. oh well

Why am I starting to get the feeling that god hates the Dolphins and all Miami fans?

I was actually feeling rather optimistic about this coming season in the wake of Ricky the backstabber retiring. That would make Wannstedt open up the offense so that we aren't running the ball on 3rd and 10. With two gifted receivers in Chambers and Boston and the great reports comping from Derrius Thompson I was getting rather psyched...

Time to get my head back out of the clouds it seems. :fire:

ESPN's article pointed out that if it is a tear, it is typically a season-ending injury. :(

If he is done for the season I don't think I can put a positive spin on things anymore. I was just starting to get really excited about our passing game and hoping we would have a well balance offense. This would kill us.

Well if we as fans don't develop a thick skin this season than we never will.

Great. Just great. I sure hope it is just some type of sprain and Boston is not lost for the season. This just adds to the misery of this whole off-season. :cry:

Even if Boston is okay to play this year, it shows how we have no depth to speak of after him and Chambers.

Tim Brown starts to look good now, huh?

UT, it's ok. Come back to reality like the rest of us. Typical miami luck

Back
Top Bottom