David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

david boston injured

just reported on wqam david boston has been cartted off the field with a knee injury a pettela tendon injury!! this is not good and he could be lost for the season folks!! god dam what next??

We need an experienced receiver right now to get into camp to work with Derrius Thompson and CC and be a slot or #2 receiver....

I wasnt for Tim brown coming here but I want him here now.....

OK .... so who was the Phin player who pissed off God this year .... first the tease with a very favorable schedule (14-2, 15-1 talk anyone ??) and now one of the worst offseasons EVER !!!

It is worse than being a Pats fan in the early 90s ( and that is saying a LOT !!!) :)

I think its at a point where all the trolls that come here will stop kicking us while we're down and start to feel real bad for us....

TerryTate said:
I think its at a point where all the trolls that come here will stop kicking us while we're down and start to feel real bad for us....

Nah. :roflmao:

According to ESPN. If it has something to do with the upper part of the leg, he will be out for the season. It is funny....I was laying on my bed watch PTI and was thinking who will be the first to get a major injury and when? Then Boston's name popped into my head. I didn't think much of it. Now I do.

TerryTate said:

i still think the ricky situation is feakin hillarious. But when a key player gets hurt I can find some compassion for the fans of that team.

Prime Time said:
According to ESPN. If it has something to do with the upper part of the leg, he will be out for the season. It is funny....I was laying on my bed watch PTI and was thinking who will be the first to get a major injury and when? Then Boston's name popped into my head. I didn't think much of it. Now I do.

DAMNIT! The next time you get a premonition like that you get on the phone and demand to speak to Wannstedt! You could have prevented this! :eek:

It will suck so bad if Boston is gone for the year.
Remember Chambers getting doubled a lot last year? Well get used to seeing it again.

How does so much bad crap happen to 1 team? We have had more problems on 1 team then the other 31 teams combined this year so far.

I wouldn't call myself a troll, but I am very Troll-ish.

With that said, ya I am at the point where I do feel bad for you guys and I am WTF to this insane bad luck you guys are having. Welcome back to reality I guess. You probably will now know what it feels like to ba a fan of the Jaguars, or Lions, or Bengals for a while. If Boston is out for the year, this Deep-sixes your chances for any form of success this year.

Well it figures. This is the only way it could ever be for us.
He better not be out for the season.
Screw it lets quit practicing and just wait for the season to start.

Back
Top Bottom