David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

I was very worried about Wade Smith when this same sort of thing happened a few weeks ago. He turned out to be fine, but with Boston's past patella problems in Arizona I am worried. If this is serious, I'm gonna get seriously hammered tonight! :xii:

If I was one of the players on this team. i don't think I would want to fly anywhere this year...

if any of you guys hear the results on the MRI please IM me and provide the source ASAP

xmattxucfx

Gladsadmad said:
Why is New England so blessed and Miami so cursed? What the hell did we do?
Hey we lost a player (d-lineman) for the season already too. I'm once again unsure how to feel about this. I wanted to see how Boston would do in that offense, then again I didn't want to see him do well. I like to beat a team at full strength, hopefully it is a partial tear.

That is great. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing.

If I say it enough, will it come true?

XNOUGHT said:
I wouldn't call myself a troll, but I am very Troll-ish.

With that said, ya I am at the point where I do feel bad for you guys and I am WTF to this insane bad luck you guys are having. Welcome back to reality I guess. You probably will now know what it feels like to ba a fan of the Jaguars, or Lions, or Bengals for a while. If Boston is out for the year, this Deep-sixes your chances for any form of success this year.
That's a little bit extreme I think....:shakeno:

This sucks. The fact that he was tearing it up in the morning practice is like salt in the wounds.

PatriotGOD said:
Hey we lost a player (d-lineman) for the season already too. I'm once again unsure how to feel about this. I wanted to see how Boston would do in that offense, then again I didn't want to see him do well. I like to beat a team at full strength, hopefully it is a partial tear.
I know you're trying to be nice about this but, comparing the loss of a back-up defensive lineman to a starting WR is insulting.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
That is great. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing.

If I say it enough, will it come true?
LETS TRY! :D

Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing. Hopefully it is nothing.

Well Phin fans, lets just grin and bear it like we always have too. I'm truly starting to believe someone up there dislikes the Phins. :shakeno:

2760disaster-med.bmp

What a great Offseason...... :cry:

Time to drink heavily.

Back
Top Bottom