David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

UT-Phinz said:
DAMNIT! The next time you get a premonition like that you get on the phone and demand to speak to Wannstedt! You could have prevented this! :eek:
:cry:

zevo said:
NE had their fair share of injuries last season i.e. colvin and many others.
That doesnt even come close!! First our entire offence walks away with our All-Star RB, then now we lose an All-Star WR.....awful.

Now all we need is Jason Taylor and Chris Chambers to be out for the season, then the bad luck should be over.

"Whats that? you're STILL optimistic?? Well, I"ll show you!!"

Maybe losing all the weight didn't make any difference???. At this point it's just like piling on. What bad thing can happen next???. I have lots of questions but know answers. Good thing I didn't order the NFL ticket.:(

It's just un ****ing believable.

What do we have to do? Seriously. What the **** do we have to do to get some good luck?

Please don't let him be out for the season. But I have a feeling he is.

The thing is I though of him getting injured in 2nd game of season...not today :cry:

zevo said:
this was to be expected. The man is just too big for his legs to handle all of that mass. It is unfortunate.(sarcasm off).

He had lost the weight and was down under 230......

One blow after another we still all bond and stay together and look forward to the season, but at this point, this one is the hardest one to take.

Meatwad said:
"Whats that? you're STILL optimistic?? Well, I"ll show you!!"

that is the f***ing funniest name I have ever seen in my life and the avatar to go with it!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard that Wayne is throwing it in and firing Wanny.....

Oh wait that's great news for you guys! :D

Back
Top Bottom