David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

so what is the patella tendon for.. what function does it serve in the knee? Im curious.

Let us all bow our heads and join me in praying to the Football Gods! God... Please let us have just this one favor this year - a healthy and productive David Boston. Thanks! Amen!

SirDrums said:
so what is the patella tendon for.. what function does it serve in the knee? Im curious.
It holds your knee cap in place, I believe....

The patellar tendon connects your knee cap (patella) to tibial plateau. Without it, your knee cap would be in your thigh.

Praying sounds so good right now...

:pray:

Just another thing to add to the gigantic list of offseason woes...what a cloud to descend over us. :shakeno:

PAtella is on top of the knee cap, and the tendons connect the bones together in that joint....a ligament connects muscle to bone......

FYI

yeah, thatnks ckeckout my link above but dont scroll to the bottom of the page unless you have a strong stomach.

Peter Sirmon was thought to have sustained a not serious injury as well.

Then the next day the diagnosis went from one week to the season.

Just a nice thought for everyone to keep in mind.

TerryTate said:
PAtella is on top of the knee cap, and the tendons connect the bones together in that joint....a ligament connects muscle to bone......

FYI

No. Ligaments connect bone to bone. The ACL, MCL, and PCL are the ligaments located in the knee joint.

Tendons connect muscle to bone. Patellar tendon, Quadriceps tendon, Biceps tendon, Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, and Subscapularis (the tendons that make up the rotator cuff along with the teres minor).

Back
Top Bottom