David Boston Takes Houston By Storm | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Takes Houston By Storm

Happy to hear that..........If Boston can keep this up into the season, we'll be in good shape.

CB Sam Madison (hamstring) and CB Patrick Surtain (groin) both returned to practice today.
go to hear

David Boston thinks David Boston had a good day. David Boston is happy with David Boston. David Boston likey David Boston. :lol:

Some nice Pics too: http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3355&listem=1

clear.gif

SAMMY MORRIS!

Dude said:
Finally some news from Houston... and it's GREAT!!!

HA! catch the typo: 'Dolphins Head coach David Boston '

Maybe we should give D-Bo a shot at that, too!

Thats great news! Everyone was saying how much of a bust David Boston would be, i still say hes gonna have a 1000 yard season and so will Chambers. Its not that they can, its that they have to now. Ricky isnt there to get the job done anymore so im predicting right now that Chambers and Boston are both gonna have 1000+ yard seasons.

It was also good to read that my man Patty Surtain is back and practicing today.

Former Miami Dolphins All-Pro offensive tackle, Richmond Webb, a first-round draft choice of the team in 1990, visited practice Friday morning. Webb currently resides in the Houston area.

Any chance we'll look at him?

Boston and Chambers will get 1,000 yards receiving a piece only if this guy is throwing them the ball:

clear.gif

Ricky who???? Between Chambers and Boston, Miami just turned into a passing team, we'll only run to waste time off the clock now. AJ will pass for 4,000 yards... i can see it now

Back
Top Bottom