David Boston Takes Houston By Storm | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston Takes Houston By Storm

KBISBACK said:
Boston and Chambers will get 1,000 yards receiving a piece only if this guy is throwing them the ball:

clear.gif

Your pal AJ isnt looking much better than Fiedler... either or it doesnt matter to me anymore. My man Patrick Surtain intercepting the ball every play is whats gonna give us the time on the field to get boston and chambers 1000 yards :D

THat is...taking a look at Richmond Webb.

The picture is fine with me, thats the only look I need.

If anyone comes up with any other sources of info (eyewitness reports) on what happened at practice, I hope ya'll remember to post the link for us. There's an afternoon practice that will be even more telling than the morning one I think...because of the redzone work.

I wanna know how AJ and Jay are doing...mainly AJ and Carey.

NealKerouac21 said:
THat is...taking a look at Richmond Webb.

The picture is fine with me, thats the only look I need.

Taking a look at Richmond Webb is gonna make you laugh... hes so old now. Forget about the past, we have a decent Line now. NO WORRIES!

Iamlegend said:
Taking a look at Richmond Webb is gonna make you laugh... hes so old now. Forget about the past, we have a decent Line now. NO WORRIES!
Hey .Lets show some respect now:hail: .He was the best OL:fatman: we have had in modern times and belongs in the Ring of Honor:bandwagon

Iamlegend said:
Thats great news! Everyone was saying how much of a bust David Boston would be, i still say hes gonna have a 1000 yard season and so will Chambers. Its not that they can, its that they have to now. Ricky isnt there to get the job done anymore so im predicting right now that Chambers and Boston are both gonna have 1000+ yard seasons.

It was also good to read that my man Patty Surtain is back and practicing today.

thats if the oline can block.

ckparrothead said:
If anyone comes up with any other sources of info (eyewitness reports) on what happened at practice, I hope ya'll remember to post the link for us.

I have tickets to the scrimmage tomorrow.

I'll give everyone an update after it's over.

CrunchTime said:
Hey .Lets show some respect now:hail: .He was the best OL:fatman: we have had in modern times and belongs in the Ring of Honor:bandwagon
If he belongs on the Ring of Honor then ever o lineman of the 72 team does too.

Some good video on good offensive plays against Houston's D this Friday morning. Great backgound music by Will Smith 2... :cooldude:

You have to visit their website.

Houston Texans

Richmond Webb does belong in the ring of honor, He was great and kept Dan clean for a lot of years. Not arguing about the 72' line though, they had to be doing something right.

Disnardo said:
Some good video on good offensive plays against Houston's D this Friday morning. Great backgound music by Will Smith 2... :cooldude:

You have to visit their website.

Houston Texans

What media do you use to view their stuff?

Back
Top Bottom