David Boston's agent might SUE the team..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston's agent might SUE the team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
WSVN reports that DB had complained last week of pain in the knee...and the training staff told him to test it.....

OUR TRAINING STAFF ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT BOOBS.

You can't sue because of that. If I'm sick and I don't want to go to work but I go that doesn't mean I can sue my company. Please this is some more crap being added by the media. He won't sue.

Drew just said he won't sue the team. This thread should be closed now.

If he sues the team we don't have to worry about his recovery? He won't be back next year! LOL

Prime Time said:
Drew just said he won't sue the team. This thread should be closed now.
If this is true then am getting sick of the overeaction threads. My liver and ticker can't take them!

I will wait for the official word on this. I'm starting to develope thick skin. :tongue:

Where do you get this information? It all ends up being wrong.

Section126 said:
WSVN reports that DB had complained last week of pain in the knee...and the training staff told him to test it.....

OUR TRAINING STAFF ARE A BUNCH OF INCOMPETENT BOOBS.
The players often complain of it, and the staff's responsibility is to check it out to see if there aren't any imminent injuries (which there weren't in Boston's case, from what I've read) and if negative, let the player decide whether to go on or not.

126, I'm as blown from this as you, but c'mon. This is a freak injury. It's very hard to predict it...

You guys should know by now 126 overreacts to everything. He's also a publicity wh*re. Ask him and he'll tell you.

DolFan31 said:
You guys should know by now 126 overreacts to everything. He's also a publicity wh*re. Ask him and he'll tell you.
:roflmao:

Haha....finheavens own LeBastard.

:):):)

saves said:
Where do you get this information? It all ends up being wrong.

He opened with saying he got it from WSVN. What is it with the recent trashing the messenger crap on these boards? Its not like he said, "Drew told me that he is going to sue the team."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom