David Boston's agent might SUE the team..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston's agent might SUE the team.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonzo said:
He opened with saying he got it from WSVN. What is it with the recent trashing the messenger crap on these boards? Its not like he said, "Drew told me that he is going to sue the team."

THANK YOU.........

It was all over the 11 o'clock sports shows........

saves said:
Where do you get this information? It all ends up being wrong.

Really?

Yeah...just like I was wrong about the Marino story 3 weeks before it happened......

Just like I was wrong about the Rick Spielman hiring 2 weeks before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about Jerry Sullivan being hired...a day before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about Mark Trestman coming in 2 weeks before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about the David Boston deal being a done deal....2 weeks before it happened.

I can go on and on......WHEN I POST something as Inside INFO.....bet yo a$$ it's a scoop.

This however was a WSVN report....that EVERYBODY SAW....

Section126 said:
Really?

Yeah...just like I was wrong about the Marino story 3 weeks before it happened......

Just like I was wrong about the Rick Spielman hiring 2 weeks before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about Jerry Sullivan being hired...a day before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about Mark Trestman coming in 2 weeks before it happened.

Just like I was wrong about the David Boston deal being a done deal....2 weeks before it happened.

I can go on and on......WHEN I POST something as Inside INFO.....bet yo a$$ it's a scoop.

This however was a WSVN report....that EVERYBODY SAW....

But you have also been wrong numerous times. Especially in the past couple of weeks.

texasPHINSfan said:
that would be Jerry Sullivan, no? the "miracle worker" that DB gets along so well with? :rolleyes:
No, Sullivan is not the trainer, he is the WR coach. I think the Dolphins staff may have handled this one badly not resting DB when he complained of soreness.

BlueFin said:
No, Sullivan is not the trainer, he is the WR coach. I think the Dolphins staff may have handled this one badly not resting DB when he complained of soreness.
They rested him and Chambers both, the day before they left for Texas.

Section126 said:
No I HAVE NOT...NAME ONE.

What's with the Caps??

How about saying Ricky Williams was in town for some charity thing when he wasn't.

Prime Time said:
What's with the Caps??

How about saying Ricky Williams was in town for some charity thing when he wasn't.

That post was premised with That the local stations were reporting......

Which they all lead their 10 O'clock news that day with "Ricky back in Miami."

Try again.

A little advice PrimeTime......when you say that somebody posted something wrong....Have a real example.....If not...then you shuld not post an accusation.

BTW,...I have only made 5 "insider" posts.....and three of them would make me the ultimate insider...and the other two are inside baseball on what was going on behind the scenes.

Boston Won't Sue Team...
Posted on: 2004-08-09

[Miami Herald] Two team sources said the Dolphins had a brief discussion with agent Mitch Frankel, who represents WR David Boston, and Frankel said he had no plans to pursue any action against the Dolphins in the aftermath of Boston's left knee injury.

There had been talk of Boston possibly suing the team after suffering a season-ending torn patella tendon injury. Boston reportedly had complained of soreness to the Dolphins training staff, who found nothing beyond tendonitis and advised him to continue practicing.

Section126 said:
That post was premised with That the local stations were reporting......

Which they all lead their 10 O'clock news that day with "Ricky back in Miami."

Try again.

A little advice PrimeTime......when you say that somebody posted something wrong....Have a real example.....If not...then you shuld not post an accusation.

BTW,...I have only made 5 "insider" posts.....and three of them would make me the ultimate insider...and the other two are inside baseball on what was going on behind the scenes.

Um no. I watched the news that day and the news stations said he was in Los Angeles. Even another poster (who I had never once spoken to) on this site who told me not to unveil their indentity, PMed saying that the news reported Ricky wasn't here and yet you reported that he was coming back to Miami for some charity event or something like that.

Um it is a real example. I looked it up to make sure. I'll go look it up again if you want. Also, it seems to me like you get pleased to the thought of you being called Finheaven's Insider. Trust me, there alot better "insiders" here than you. BIG O and DCH are two of them. If you want me to prove you wrong, I'll go look it up and post it. Its no problem.

Prime Time said:
Um no. I watched the news that day and the news stations said he was in Los Angeles. Even another poster (who I had never once spoken to) on this site who told me not to unveil their indentity, PMed saying that the news reported Ricky wasn't here and yet you reported that he was coming back to Miami for some charity event or something like that.

Um it is a real example. I looked it up to make sure. I'll go look it up again if you want. Also, it seems to me like you get pleased to the thought of you being called Finheaven's Insider. Trust me, there alot better "insiders" here than you. BIG O and DCH are two of them. If you want me to prove you wrong, I'll go look it up and post it. Its no problem.

Ricky back in Miami was the lead that night on WSVN..you are lying about that. PERIOD.

As for being Finheaven's Insider.....I never claimed to be......But I will put my stuff up against everything DCH has ever posted.....The Big O has never broken anything on here EVER ....

My source is VERIFIED...do you understand what that means little boy?

Now go away...you have an attitude problem, and are not worth responding too anymore.....I don't know what is your problem with me....but you can go blow.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom