David Garrard anyone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Garrard anyone?

I'm interested to see where their backup goes. He is good enough to be a backup on another team at least, and I think he knows that. The Jags probably only want to keep Garrard because its given that Leftwich will miss time.

i really trust randy mueller, but i would rather upgrade through the draft..... WHAT ARE FIN DOLLARS

That boy garrard schooled our so called great D when he came down here,could not stop him, he singlehandedly beat us,,give the kid respect!

So I know we all still have faith in Culpepper coming back and some of you may even be hoping that Quinn falls to #9 for us. But I just saw an article saying that Leftwich is being named the starter for the Jaguars next year and Garrard isn't happy that he doesn't get an opportunity to compete for the job. How many of you would be interested in bringing Garrard in to compete for our QB position? I didnt get to see him much last season but let me tell you what. Watching the game against us, I was extremel;y impressed not only by the decision making (knowing when to run and when to throw), but his incredible ability to shed tackles. We really got after him that game and he made our D-lineman look like they were in the wrong league. WE COULDN'T TACKLE HIM!! Not only that but he made my boy Yeremiah Bell look like a ****** with his pump fake. I know you all know what play I'm talkin about. I think this guy could be good. Thoughts?

Leftwich was named the starter to up his trade value with the Raiders, its an obvious move by a bonehead staff headed by Del Rio. I wouldn' read too much into it.

Before seeing Cleo play, I'd have said yes. Rather stay with Cleo if DC doesn't work out.

Back
Top Bottom