David Garrard | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Garrard

Garrard is damaged goods. He's been battling back injuries and can't stay healthy. If he didn't have the back problems he wouldn't be unemployed right now.

I hope i didnt come across as not having faith in Henne, I am actually hoping he does good. I just feel like we can upgrade our back up position (if Gerrard accepts being our back up of course). Why not give him a shot, opposed to Moore who really hasnt proven much...

I hope i didnt come across as not having faith in Henne, I am actually hoping he does good. I just feel like we can upgrade our back up position (if Gerrard accepts being our back up of course). Why not give him a shot, opposed to Moore who really hasnt proven much...

Because proven starting QBs in the NFL have huge egos and won't settle for backup jobs. Because they believe they're entitled to a starting job. Because they've proved their worth.

Henne is not a proven starter (yet) hence Garrard would expect to start. He would want starter money, and even if not promised the starting role or even a competition, he'll be biding his time.

It's a big can of worms and Garrard isn't worth it.

Because proven starting QBs in the NFL have huge egos and won't settle for backup jobs. Because they believe they're entitled to a starting job. Because they've proved their worth.

Henne is not a proven starter (yet) hence Garrard would expect to start. He would want starter money, and even if not promised the starting role or even a competition, he'll be biding his time.

It's a big can of worms and Garrard isn't worth it.

Garrard could go nowhere and expect to start right away because he was cut so late. No team is going to hand over the starting job with no practice get real. I think its silly to believe that signing a capable qb would somehow make our team worse because believe me if henne sucks people will be calling for Moore then devlin quickly

Back
Top Bottom