David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you have no arguement. Nice debate.

Section126 said:
Wade is in the handful of the most clutch players in the game. You sound ridiculous with your statements.

I guess the NBA finals aren't clutch games with clutch moments then! :shakeno:

Amars said:
Dwade is good but I would like to see what he can do if he played inthe WEST. The West is far superior then the east. The Mavs, Spurs, and Suns can beat the heat in series. You can put all the East Playoffs stats you want but that not against the talent you have in the West. Dwade need to take over not a game but the series in the Finals to be considered one the top players like Kobe, Shaq, MJ, Bird etc.

THANK GOD SOMOENE GETS IT!

MikeO said:
I guess the NBA finals aren't clutch games with clutch moments then! :shakeno:

All of these are:

clear.gif

MikeO...your "arguement" is moronic. Simply put.

He had a "mediocre" night in game 1..and that "mediocre" night was near 50% shooting and 28 points.

You watched ONE game..he played bad, and you then make these statements that are laughable.

Quit while you are behind.

Let's see what happens in Miami first. That's all I've got to say.

If Miami does what they've been doing all postseason which is win at home, then Dallas will have their backs against the wall down 3-2. We'll see, man. One game at a time. Game 3 is our first TRUE do or die game, where as if we lose...the series is OVER.

MikeO said:
So he's the dan marino of the nba then! If your happy with that, then fine. I was expecting a little more out of the guy that's all.

He is in his third year dude. Third year.

he is 2 games into this series.

You know how good he is? He is so good that (like I said in the earlier post)...he shoots near 50% and scores 28 points and everybody says he had a bad game. That is how good he is.

Section126 said:
MikeO...your "arguement" is moronic. Simply put.

He had a "mediocre" night in game 1..and that "mediocre" night was near 50% shooting and 28 points.

You watched ONE game..he played bad, and you then make these statements that are laughable.

Quit while you are behind.

Im not behind. You can't comprehend the debate. I have watched more than one game. And you must understand that NBA FINALS games mean more than conference finals, playoff, and regular season games. Your NAME and REP are made on the biggest stage.

He shot 60% from the foul line in game 1. Then tonight he couldn't hit land if he want skydiving. You can throw all the numbers ou there. Bottom line, this is what you play for. A chance for a ring, he is coming up way way short. And unless he turns it around and proves me wrong, he isn't the SUPERSTAR many make him out to be (yet).

plus, all of the GREAT ONES make their teammates better. Not seeing that out of him at all.

MikeO said:
plus, all of the GREAT ONES make their teammates better. Not seeing that out of him at all.

In a series that the heat is behind 0-2.

You are looking more and more ridiculous.

He sure made his teammates better to get here.

Just listen to yourself. :rolleyes2

Section126 said:
In a series that the heat is behind 0-2.

You are looking more and more ridiculous.

He sure made his teammates better to get here.

Just listen to yourself. :rolleyes2

Like I said.....this is a different level. This isn't the regular season or playofs. It's the finals!

Look guys, let's just put it and leave it like this:

Until Miami loses one of these games at home, then threads like this shouldn't be started.

Chill with the net beef - no need to throw keyboards and mouses at each other..

Well Wade gets to play at home let see what he does. The crowd might strike a fire under his arse and turn this series around. We will see tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom