David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amars said:
Well Wade gets to play at home let see what he does. The crowd might strike a fire under his arse and turn this series around. We will see tuesday.

Then MikeO will say that he is a home court player.

Why bother?

Blueprint said:
Look guys, let's just put it and leave it like this:

Until Miami loses one of these games at home, then threads like this shouldn't be started.

Chill with the net beef - no need to throw keyboards and mouses at each other..

the point of the thread was to say the NBA won't get any ratings this week because of a game like this.

The whole wade deabte came from a heat-lover who can't take a step back and listen to a different perspective on things from someone with no rooting interest involved.

Section126 said:
Then MikeO will say that he is a home court player.

Why bother?

Now your putting words in my mouth? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Thanks, but I don't need your help. I have shown NOTHING but respect for Wade. Calling him great numerous times in this thread. I have just stated he isn't at the top of that list. And isn't the best in the game. Some knock I have placed on him! :shakeno:

MikeO said:
Now your putting words in my mouth? :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Thanks, but I don't need your help. I have shown NOTHING but respect for Wade. Calling him great numerous times in this thread. I have just stated he isn't at the top of that list. And isn't the best in the game. Some knock I have placed on him! :shakeno:

You basically called him second tier.

He is absolutely positively a top tier top 5 NBA player. PERIOD. end of discussion.

MikeO said:
The whole wade deabte came from a heat-lover who can't take a step back and listen to a different perspective on things from someone with no rooting interest involved.

Yes, but do you realize that you sound like a hater? I mean, it's one thing to make a point and another thing to sound bitter. And that's no offense at all because make no mistake, you're a great poster and your posts always interest me. I'm just saying man, I don't really see Heat fans calling Dwyane Wade THE best player in the NBA. You all have seen me say it a million times - LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, then Dwyane Wade [taking all things into consideration including getting your guys involved, maybe Wade #2 or at least tied with Kobe] - at the moment, yet I'd take LeBron, Wade, & many others OVER Kobe.

I don't see many people calling Wade THE best.

Section126 said:
You basically called him second tier.

He is absolutely positively a top tier top 5 NBA player. PERIOD. end of discussion.

I didn't basically do it, I DID DO IT. Until he PROVES he is top tier and you can only do that in the NBA FINALS, you are 2nd tier.

Dirk, Duncan, AI, Kobe, Billups, etc...they are the cream of the crop. Wade isn't there yet, Im sorry.

Me neither.

I actually MADE A LIST of my top 50 players and put both Kobe and Lebron over Wade...I also put AI over Wade...(originally)

But this "second tier" crap is insulting. Wade doesn't deserve that.

hey, if Wade shows up in Game 3 and plays great and they win. Even if the Heat drop the next 2 at home, I have to shut up.

Until he shows up, and carries his team to a win and plays great in the process, my opinion stands and is supported by the facts!

MikeO said:
I didn't basically do it, I DID DO IT. Until he PROVES he is top tier and you can only do that in the NBA FINALS, you are 2nd tier.

Dirk, Duncan, AI, Kobe, Billups, etc...they are the cream of the crop. Wade isn't there yet, Im sorry.

:sidelol:

BTW..AI hasn't won anything. Neither Has Dirk.

Section126 said:
:sidelol:

BTW..AI hasn't won anything. Neither Has Dirk.

Dirk has 2 NBA Finals wins over Wade.

And AI took a team of nobodies to the FINALS and actually won a game once he got there. WHICH PROVES MY ENTIRE POINT. It's not even abotu the winning or losing the series. It's about getting there and doing something when your there (like winning 1 game and putting up a fight in the other games). AI didn't roll over and play dead.

MikeO said:
Dirk has 2 NBA Finals wins over Wade.

And AI took a team of nobodies to the FINALS and actually won a game once he got there. WHICH PROVES MY ENTIRE POINT. It's not even abotu the winning or losing the series. It's about getting there and doing something when your there (like winning 1 game and putting up a fight in the other games). AI didn't roll over and play dead.

You can't analyze how Wade played in the series until the series is over. You have stated that you'll change your tune if Wade leads the Heat to victory in the next few nights, so we can all let that part slide.

Going back to the original point, Sloan's rolling over because the owner with the biggest mouth is looking mighty fine for a championship. No doubt Commish would rather see Micky Arison win it, but as far as ratings go, a championship is a championship. Hockey for now excepted, championship games draw ratings. I don't think the NBA will have a problem with that.

As for Dirk..Udonis Haslem is shutting him down in this series.

When Udonis went to the bench with his injury..Dirk was shut down again....

So, because his teammates went off..he is "great"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom