Davone Bess | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess

It's easier to catch when you're running 5-10 yard curls like Mr. Bess. =/

God Damn you have a huge Hard on for Hartline if you think its easier to catch 5-10 yard catches down the middle, when Hartline makes a great catch over the middle from an errant throw and Ray Lewis, David Harris, Shawn Merriman, Pat Willis etc are there to knock your head off 70 plus times in a season, then I will be convinced Hartline is better.

And don't think I just hate Hartline I really like Hartline and I'm hoping he can do great things this year, he's done nothing but improve but to say he's better than Bess, who not only lines up in the slot but also occasionaly as an X reciever and makes great catches, and the quickness he has makes him one of the best slot recievers in the game. Sure Hartline is faster and can catch deep passes...but so could Ginn.

Sorry for rambling. I had some drinks-- but I just have a soft spot for Davone :-) GO FINS

Hahahahahahaha, this explains everything

Good post man, i have said it before and i will say it again. Davone bess is my favorite current dolphin, seems like as of late he is the only guy we can all count on

My dad is a huge University of Hawaii fan, season tix and goes to every game. He met Davone on muliple occasions at team functions and said he is a genuine solid guy. I've been pulling for him big time since we picked him up.

Back
Top Bottom