DE Kenny Holmes worked out with Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Kenny Holmes worked out with Fins

nyfinzfan said:
i believe bennett,rudi johnson,onterrio, or davenport are all worth ogun talent and financial wise combined.
Davenport doesn't want to play for the Phins. Rudi is the starting RB in Cinci so they shouldn't trade a starter at a skill position for a right DE. Bennett maybe but he has injury concerns its a gamble. Onterrio isn't worth OGUN player for player. I don't think Speilman will make any of these trades. All potentially better backs than Minor though.

If this spells then end of Wally then we better get a player and a pick for him.With RW gone this leaves room for Miami to sign him.If not Ill be very dissapointed.

Speaking of spells...
'We're going to bring them in and get an idea of where there at.'
It's amazing how poor Dave's grammar is, even when he's when he's speaking.
:jk:

Theanswer385 said:
i like the idea of bringing him in u have to be ready for the worst meaning if they lose A.G. via trade
Me too.

DrewOldSchool said:
OGUN needs to be accountable. Drippy Rosenhaus needs to shut up.

I agree D, but that's not going to happen, Ogun is paying him for being his mouthpiece, Ogun needs to tell Mr super agent, that he has had enough, and sign the contract already, before it is too late....but I do not think that will happen either.:shakeno:

please spend no more money on the d side of the ball. we need a # 3 wr

and we need help on the o-line

tay0365 said:
I agree D, but that's not going to happen, Ogun is paying him for being his mouthpiece, Ogun needs to tell Mr super agent, that he has had enough, and sign the contract already, before it is too late....but I do not think that will happen either.:shakeno:
It scares me that Drew Rosenhaus says things like Ricky will be back before the start of the regular season. Who needs Drew's views? I wouldn't want him in charge of negotiations when my salary is on the line. He talks too much and wrong too often.

16wins4fins said:
please spend no more money on the d side of the ball. we need a # 3 wr

and we need help on the o-line
Our spending is too lopsided. With Ricky gone I know this is true. I agree with you.

Michael Bennett was a 1st rd pick and has world class speed. He is coming off of injury though or the deal wouldn't even be thought of.

When a player is disgruntled you do not get their value as if they were in perfect health, contract status etc.

If we trade O-Gun we'll have to get what we can get for him because he appears set to give up this season if we don't give him more than we can pay.

someone posted he heard a rumor on espn radio, that we make a deal with the colts for james, that would be great, if we could get him

James is not coming here for about the ten thousandth time. Their owner Irsay has said this already in public.

Dominic Rhodes will get another year to heal and he'll be their guy next year after Harrison gets franchised.

Back
Top Bottom