Dead Duke | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dead Duke

TarHeelPhinfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For a team that "never loses" they sure do choke a lot. :cry: Way to go Terps!!!

Originally posted by TarHeelPhinfan
For a team that "never loses" they sure do choke a lot. :cry: Way to go Terps!!!
hah...thanks man....Go Terps baby!!!!!!!!, man what acrazy game, had it on at work, everyone was going crazy when the Terps made the big comeback. No team is hotter than MD right now!

I'm sure the Tarheel fans were loving it:D

Congrats to Gary Williams and the Terps!

They will get a 4 seed, IMO. I think they can make the Elite 8.

Re: Re: Dead Duke

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
hah...thanks man....Go Terps baby!!!!!!!!, man what acrazy game, had it on at work, everyone was going crazy when the Terps made the big comeback. No team is hotter than MD right now!

I'm sure the Tarheel fans were loving it:D

No problem. Turtle's victory is well deserved. Can't say I'll pull for y'all next year, but if you draw Duke again you got my vote. Cheers!

How great it is. My favorite team Kentucky wins the SEC tournament & probably the #1 one seed. & my second favorite team Maryland wins the ACC with scrubs over the most hated college basketball team in the land.

Originally posted by Norm Coleman

That'll be awful tough for them to accomplish with really only one good player(Gilcrest) & a bunch of young players.. They'll probably be a 5 or 6.

Originally posted by Norm Coleman

hey your first prediction was right!...let's hope the second one is too:D

I'm really surprised Maryland got that high of a seed. They didn't play well in the regular season.

Yep, Kentucky is the #1 of the one seeds. We were last year too but Dwayne Wade put an end to that.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Yep, Kentucky is the #1 of the one seeds. We were last year too but Dwayne Wade put an end to that.
I've picked Georgia Tech to end Kentucky's run in the Elite 8

Oh hell, Dicky V picked Kentucky to win it all. We're doomed :angry:

Yes, congrats to the Terps.

But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.

TarHeelPhin, if you make it to the elite 8, you are going down!

LET'S GO DEVILS

Oh, by the way

Regular Season:
clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom