Dead Duke | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dead Duke

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Yes, congrats to the Terps.

But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.

TarHeelPhin, if you make it to the elite 8, you are going down!

LET'S GO DEVILS

Bad news for ya, DD28. The rest of the ACC has caught up with your Dukies! Hope you enjoyed the run 'cause it ends this year! As the saying goes "don't count your chickens before they hatch." You got both the Arizona and Cincy squads to deal with before then and Duke has some serious flaws. Nevertheless, you had better pray to whatever god you got that the 'heels don't make it to the regional final if Duke does 'cause win or lose we'll be ready to play. Want to know what I think about the sweep. :sleep: That's what! See ya soon.

But don't be down on my Dukies. They too, are a #1 seed.

They're the #2 one seed. Who's the #1 one seed?

That's right

clear.gif

Gonzaga will beat Kentucky.

Not smack, just my opinion.
No, Ga. Tech will...I'll make a side bet with anybody that the Zags don't get by Michigan St. in the 2nd round;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
No, Ga. Tech will...I'll make a side bet with anybody that the Zags don't get by Michigan St. in the 2nd round;)

Wrong team but on target prediction nevertheless. Unfortunately, it totally ruined my pick'em bracket since I took them all the way to the final. :redeye:

Condolences to the Terps. I really thought they had another miracle left in the bag. If they learn to play with a lead they're gonna be tough. Looking forward to next season, it should be wide open in the ACC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom