Deal me out. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deal me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakk

We're the Fanchise
Reaction score
I've been here for a few years. At first I just read posts and enjoyed the fact that I could find out stuff about my Dolphins at one web site. I've been a fan of the Miami Dolphins since George Wilson was the coach and we hadn't had a winning season yet. I'm a 40 year Dolfan.

This forum though, what a bunch of babies. You whine and poke at each other and are so narcissistic that it's hard to take you seriously. I've gotten reported for the strangest stuff and then to have someone who is a wig in this joint take that strange complaint seriously? It's happened more than once and it's just to weird for recreation. The latest was a complaint that I have linked to my own blog. I got told to remove it in 24 hours or have it removed for me. I complied, and requested that my membership be canceled. I was ignored on the last count.

Get a life.

Cancel my membership.

I don't want it. I'll be a much happier Dolfan not associating with this crowd.

You are not a paying member. What is there to 'cancel'?

We don't allow live URLs in signatures because there were a bunch of people who were abusing the privilege to build up hits on their site. When the abuse became so bad that it was impossible to monitor, we decided to ask everyone to remove live links and replace them with non-clickable links. I am not understanding your complaint bro. Should we change the policy back and allow the abuse or are you asking that you be the exception?

im not adhering to that DUMB rule about clickable links either guys....it's just.......oh wait.........i already changed it. crap. :refuse:

:lol::tongue:

I am a forty year Dolphin fan also. My dad, who has long since passed on and I were fans from the very first game as an expansion team. You can't belong to anything without rules. Personally I appreciate the privledge of Finheaven and all that goes with it and what rules there are, are easy to abide by. Thanks Finheaven.

Done :kick:

j/k You can't quit us bro

This thread just took a bad turn.....
brokebackdvd-1.jpg

Personally I'm with Reagan, no one is FORCING you to post here. If something that small and trivial upsets anyone to the point where they feel the need to openly criticize other posters or you just feel the rules are too much for you, you need to move on. Trust me I have had some very heated spats with Celtkin and others but we got past it. 100's of people arent always going to be on the same page its just not going to happen.

Personally I'm with Reagan, no one is FORCING you to post here. If something that small and trivial upsets anyone to the point where they feel the need to openly criticize other posters or you just feel the rules are too much for you, you need to move on. Trust me I have had some very heated spats with Celtkin and others but we got past it. 100's of people arent always going to be on the same page its just not going to happen.

he must like you.. this was the last guy who tried that...

clear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom