Deal me out. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deal me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor FinsGirlie... :(:foundout:

puh leaseeeee, the only babies i'm having are Mors....DUHHHHH everybody knows that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

No no, I don't get with crazy women.......................................................
Except for that time at the bus stop............
But let's not talk about that..........................

so says the guys that texts, PMs, and calls me all day long. I must not be THAT crazy....;):tongue::lol:

puh leaseeeee, the only babies i'm having are Mors....DUHHHHH everybody knows that!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Okay, then Mor shall be :banned:

Anyone else want to get in my way? :evilmod:
so says the guys that texts, PMs, and calls me all day long. I must not be THAT crazy....;):tongue::lol:
Lucky does that with me too.

Psst......I think he's a little on the creepy side.

Okay, then Mor shall be :banned:

Anyone else want to get in my way? :evilmod:

Lucky does that with me too.

Psst......I think he's a little on the creepy side.

hahaha. don't worry, he thinks i'm crazy too. i see a pattern forming and i just don't like it.

lucky does that to you too? you know yesterday he told me you guys were hanging out this weekend.....now i'm starting to think that just meant he's going to be watching you through the window as you watch tv. :lol::tongue:;)

hahaha. don't worry, he thinks i'm crazy too. i see a pattern forming and i just don't like it.

lucky does that to you too? you know yesterday he told me you guys were hanging out this weekend.....now i'm starting to think that just meant he's going to be watching you through the window as you watch tv. :lol::tongue:;)
He watches TV through my window because he doesn't have cable. And I'm assuming he watches me through my bathroom window because he doesn't have a shower, but I could be wrong.

:unsure:

Now I feel dirty. :boohoo:

Thats a little game L2G and I play................ It's called "Call the police only when you see me in your tree"......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom