Dear finheaven, please remove all bills fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear finheaven, please remove all bills fans

I believe we need Bills fans here for one season so after we sweep them they just leave from looking stupid

Noooo don't ban them....I need something to laugh at. :D

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
This forum is for dolphin fans only! all they do is come in here and talk s--t.
make them LEAVE...........

:billsbite

Just confine their posting abilities to the Depths ... :evil:

There are bills fans that are pretty smart and unbiased they just don't respond as much as the trash talking 1s

FH.com admins, forgive me for saying so, but...

we can't (or shouldn't) just ban people simply because they have adverse allegiance... that would eliminate all integrity...

now, if they're making no real points and purposefully trying to stir up trouble, that is perhaps another story, on a case-by-case basis...

besides, what IS a fan forum without a bit of debate with the enemy?

calling for an absolute ban for all fans of another team? how is that different from saying, "we don't allow women"... ?? or some other biggotry?

rise above it... fight them with facts and opinion, not censorship...

They beat us twice last year, fair and square.

The natural order of the AFCE will be restored in good time. Until then, don't feed the trolls. When we're back on top, just remember to show the same respect you'd like to be getting from them right now.

Some of the oldest members of this MB are Bills fans,some are even Premium members.

Not all Bills fans are alike but those who have over 5000 posts deserve respect.They have survived this long without been banned.:lol:

Some are highly respected and are important contributors so lets not paint them with a broad stroke but look at their idividual posts before coming to a generalized conclusion.

Just because they're not dolphin fans doesn't mean they are not welcome on this board. I believe there is a Bills fan that is a premium member and helps out with the salary cap page. However, there has been a lot of smack being spewed on the message boards lately, and it looks as if they are here just start trouble and talk garbage. There is a lot of bills fans that have been doing that lately but, I don't think it is right not to welcome someone just because they don't like the phins.

PressCoverage said:
FH.com admins, forgive me for saying so, but...

we can't (or shouldn't) just ban people simply because they have adverse allegiance... that would eliminate all integrity...

now, if they're making no real points and purposefully trying to stir up trouble, that is perhaps another story, on a case-by-case basis...

besides, what IS a fan forum without a bit of debate with the enemy?

calling for an absolute ban for all fans of another team? how is that different from saying, "we don't allow women"... ?? or some other biggotry?

rise above it... fight them with facts and opinion, not censorship...
WOW!!!

all they do is bash the dolphins!

Naaaa....I happen to like Bills fans...Now Jet fans, that's a whole other issue.

Back
Top Bottom