Dear finheaven, please remove all bills fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear finheaven, please remove all bills fans

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
This forum is for dolphin fans only! all they do is come in here and talk s--t.
make them LEAVE...........

:billsbite

:ban:

Finsrclowns is pretty funny but he/she can get out of hand somtimes when talking to marino1983.............. anybody see marino lately I thought for sure he would jump all over this thread because he loves talking trash and its hilarious

i think u worry about it way to much, this is just a fun web site...its not that serious, come down!

Ohhhhh...My...Godddddd.....

Isnt much of the fun about rooting for your team...is talking smack with the othr fans. Im sorry....but pull up your skirt. This is the....(with deep NFL videos voice) NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. Bring on the Jills fans..and the Pats and anyone else...its almost football season girls...let the smackdown begin!!!!

dont ban jills fans, they need somewhere good to go, like this place

dol_fan_81 said:
dont ban jills fans, they need somewhere good to go, like this place

Yes.Its either bowling or finheaven.Which one would you choose.:rolleyes:

Yeah I agree. Don't ban any fan of any other team. It's interesting to hear their take on things. And when they just start bashing Miami, just rise above it. It's that simple. This is the internet. Nothing anybody says on here should get to you.

I agree...I get a feeling they just try to mock us and get us riled up...I dont want to say anything that could get me banned ...so dont P*Ss me off bills fans.

We don't need to ban anyone based upon team preferences. What you can't take a little trash talking ?

If someone is an obvious troll or violate the rules of the board, they should be dealt with, not matter what team affiliation.

Dear thread starter: Shut em down with facts, not by whining.

Plus I happen to think it brings a few of the homers here back to reality to have outside/non phin fan opinions. Bills fans in general arent half as dumb as Jet fans. There's at least 4-5 bills fans on this site who are smart, realistic, and unbiased towards their own team and ours.

Man it's all in fun i love all the **** talikng that goes on just shows me that the season is getting closer.

PressCoverage said:
FH.com admins, forgive me for saying so, but...

we can't (or shouldn't) just ban people simply because they have adverse allegiance... that would eliminate all integrity...

now, if they're making no real points and purposefully trying to stir up trouble, that is perhaps another story, on a case-by-case basis...

besides, what IS a fan forum without a bit of debate with the enemy?

calling for an absolute ban for all fans of another team? how is that different from saying, "we don't allow women"... ?? or some other biggotry?

rise above it... fight them with facts and opinion, not censorship...

Agreed...I hate the jets and most of thier fans and the yankees and most of thier fans but thier opinion is just as valuable as your own....even if i disagree or it may seem stupid

No censorship EVER. No matter the forum, no matter what, if you ever give into anytype of censorship, you go down a slippery slope you dont want to see.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
WOW!!!

all they do is bash the dolphins!

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=57995

Have a look at that post.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=57

Take a look at that forum.

http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/salaries.php

Have a look at that page.

We do not hold prejudice against a person just because they follow another team. We realize that they are a person first and foremost, and as such they have just as much right to come here and discuss topics appropriate to the forum in which they are posted.

The key is that the topic must be appropriate. We do not tolerate fans of other teams coming and talking smack in the main forum. We also do not allow them to come and turn a relevant thread off topic.

Keep in mind though, that we do this because they are the rules of the forum... not because they are a fan of another team. As such, the same exact rules apply to you the 'Phin fan.

If you cannot respond to a reasonable, well thought out, non-smack post in a reasonable, well thought out, non-smack manner simply refrain from posting in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom